Help needed!!!

Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Help needed!!!

Hi

Could anyone with knowledge of a good state school in the northern beaches area of Sydney, could let me have the name and address of this or p[ont me to a website etc...

Anywhere like Queenscliff, Manly etc would be great!

Thanks for your help
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:18 am
Just Joined

Forest tim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help needed!!!

Originally Posted by Syedney
Hi

Could anyone with knowledge of a good state school in the northern beaches area of Sydney, could let me have the name and address of this or p[ont me to a website etc...

Anywhere like Queenscliff, Manly etc would be great!

Thanks for your help
Hi S

Most of the schools in the Northern Beaches areas have fairly good reputations and there is a wide choice to make depending on age/sex of child and whetehr you are looking for state or private education.

Give me some more details of what you are looking for and i will provide more help as i live in the NBs.

Cheers
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Forest tim is an unknown quantity at this point

just properly read your email and i see that its a state school you are looking for. Try this site:

http://www.schools.nsw.edu.au/school...tion=showAlpha
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Forest tim
just properly read your email and i see that its a state school you are looking for. Try this site:

http://www.schools.nsw.edu.au/school...tion=showAlpha
Hey Tim, thanks for the info, mate. You're right I am looking for state schools. Cheers!