Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help Me - In A Right Mess

Help Me - In A Right Mess

Old Aug 27th 2013, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Me - In A Right Mess

Ok... I'm going to stick my neck out here.

You've made a decision ..so stop over thinking it... And just bloody well get on with it

..for better or worse.

Remember your favorite australian sayings.... Drink some cement? .... Build a bridge? .... She'll be all white? (sorry, I appear to have developed a lifp)

Happy is a state of mind... Not a place you live.... (although the place you live can affect your state of mind)

Concentrate all your energies in positive directions

NO REGRETS!
Old Aug 27th 2013, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Moving the second time should be easier and less stressful as you know what to expect and do.

Home is where the heart is, wherever that may be.

Good luck JJ.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to beholdMike at Taree is a splendid one to behold

Alfresco summed it up in that one old saying.

I've done "geographicals" all my life

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Cardiff
Israel
Turkey
Greece
Queensland: Bundaberg, Maryborough, Nambour, Redcliffe, Bribie Island
NSW: moved to Old Bar Beach about a year ago.

Know what? When you move somewhere else and get settled in, you usually find that you have brought yourself along as well.
Old Aug 28th 2013, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aussietobe
no-one knows what is right for you and your family, but I can't help but feel once people move somewhere, then for whatever reason pack up and move home they should just stay there. I undersatdn the ping-pomng thing, but not the ping-pong-ping thing! However, what you feel in your gut, and your instincts, is what you should go with. If the thought of moving to Oz is making you feel sick, you have to listen to that.
A very original post....I would move somewhere different in the UK...pinGing is dangerous.

Draw up lists, any move will be stressful.