Help Me People

Old Aug 9th 2005, 3:37 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Me People

Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide,Sydney,Canberra...where should i leave for ??
most grateful for advice/tips.

My early thoughts are for Perth , yet i obviously dont know the reality.

Thanks

Oldhamer
Old Aug 9th 2005, 3:39 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Me People

Originally Posted by mindblower

Thanks

Oldhamer
What about Brisbane??
Old Aug 9th 2005, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
What about Brisbane??
Heard Canberra is the most exciting place in the universe....
Old Aug 9th 2005, 3:45 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Heard Canberra is the most exciting place in the universe....
yep my brother lives there... asked him what it was like as he is from the Gold Coast & his reply was..... its windy!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 3:49 pm
BLC

Talking Re: Help Me People

Originally Posted by mindblower

Thanks

Oldhamer
OK, a few more details and I am sure many will help

Do you have:

Kids or no kids?
Coming alone or with partner/friend?
What line of work?
What kind of things are you wanting from your experience - ocean or inland?

B

Old Aug 9th 2005, 3:56 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

You know I was wondering earlier today how do people choose where to live in Oz? If you have no experience of it and no family etc to help guide you, then what is the criteria that makes you choose ..mhh yes fancy morningside in Brissy for example......!!!how do you decide...

BLC ...any ideas hun??
Old Aug 9th 2005, 3:59 pm
BLC

Originally Posted by Pants
You know I was wondering earlier today how do people choose where to live in Oz? If you have no experience of it and no family etc to help guide you, then what is the criteria that makes you choose ..mhh yes fancy morningside in Brissy for example......!!!how do you decide...

BLC ...any ideas hun??
A well used dart board and a map of Australia

I think our offline discussions highlight the fun and games we are having deciding. As we have done Sydney, which we like BUT want a new start/challange/outlook, what do ya do?????

Torn between VIC & QLD, QLD getting more points at the moment.

Need a lie down in a dark room :scared:

B x

Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:05 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BLC

I think our offline discussions highlight the fun and games we are having deciding. As we have done Sydney, which we like BUT want a new start/challange/outlook, what do ya do?????

B x
see I am not the only nuts one round here then....I sometimes look at where people live on this forum and think what made them decide to go there..??

Yep I wouldn't want to go back to Sydney..not that I didn't like it either just I would want a change too.....but where and how..!!??

anyway I am not going anywhere just yet...just hormones me thinks !!!!

Now resttttttttt BLC...deep breaths.....I just saw a couple of skippy DVD's to rent at the library....awwww I used to love skippy....sorry thought I would throw that one in..!!!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:06 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by BLC

B x
Well we are off to Gold Coast in QLD and it gets my full marks everytime!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:07 pm
BLC

Talking Re: Help Me People

see I am not the only nuts one round here then....I sometimes look at where people live on this forum and think what made them decide to go there..??

Yep I wouldn't want to go back to Sydney..not that I didn't like it either just I would want a change too.....but where and how..!!??

anyway I am not going anywhere just yet...just hormones me thinks !!!!

Now resttttttttt BLC...deep breaths.....I just saw a couple of skippy DVD's to rent at the library....awwww I used to love skippy....sorry thought I would throw that one in..!!!
Ya mad bugger ya, defo those hormones

Here's to the barking mad club

B x

Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:07 pm
BLC

OK, easily led, where do I sign up?

B

Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:11 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by BLC
OK, easily led, where do I sign up?

B
Hey have a look at my photopost..... that pic is actually from the balcony on my Mum's Renter! There are loads of pics of the views from there on the photopost!
Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:15 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

BLC ...any ideas hun??
Only 3 choices for us I'm afraid as we are going STNI.

We chose Tas because we'd already been and loved it.

Would love to have gone to Brisbane but one day will can
Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:17 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey have a look at my photopost..... that pic is actually from the balcony on my Mum's Renter! There are loads of pics of the views from there on the photopost!
Wow its beautiful, I bet she has a lot of bookings you can put us down for next year
Old Aug 9th 2005, 4:37 pm
Live the moment

Ok I am easily led by piccies like this.....what a beaut..!!! I reckon I could put up with that view each morning....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.