Help me!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 14th 2005, 4:00 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Question Help me!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm cracking up!! I'm surrounded by mountains of forms, papers, checklists....arrrrrrrrr!! Can't see my carpet for papers!. Have had headache for a month solid!

Applying for temporary student visa (as mature student) start in feb 06 taking hubby and son for three years.

Do I have to get med exam, x-rays, police clearance etc BEFORE i send in visa application? As it says the med exam, x-ray report etc are to be sent straight to immigration dept by doctor doing them???? Yet it says on visa application I need them to send in with application? arrrrrrr have lots of paperwork with info, but its not really that clear!

sooooooooo many questions....yet, can't remember anymore of them!!!

Sure I'll be back with more later.

Any help would be very much appreciated....
Old Aug 14th 2005, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help me!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Welshie
Oh I'm cracking up!! I'm surrounded by mountains of forms, papers, checklists....arrrrrrrrr!! Can't see my carpet for papers!. Have had headache for a month solid!

Applying for temporary student visa (as mature student) start in feb 06 taking hubby and son for three years.

Do I have to get med exam, x-rays, police clearance etc BEFORE i send in visa application? As it says the med exam, x-ray report etc are to be sent straight to immigration dept by doctor doing them???? Yet it says on visa application I need them to send in with application? arrrrrrr have lots of paperwork with info, but its not really that clear!

sooooooooo many questions....yet, can't remember anymore of them!!!

Sure I'll be back with more later.

Any help would be very much appreciated....
Hi Welshie, We went on a different visa but i would think it is the same requirements. We sent the police records with the visa app. and just stated which doctor we were using for the meds. and they sent the med report and x-rays off directly. If you are finding it too much to handle have you considered using an agent? Trev.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me!!!!!!!!

The panel doctor who does your medicals will post it direct to Sydney along with the Xrays. They are sealed by the Radiographer with a tamper proof stamp. All you have to do is turn up and pay!

The police clearance certs can be posted at the same time.