Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help ! Mandurah (wa) or Robina (qsd)

Help ! Mandurah (wa) or Robina (qsd)

Old Sep 14th 2008, 11:47 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help ! Mandurah (wa) or Robina (qsd)

Been offered employment in both areas (painter & decorator) with same terms and conditions.

Any ideas which would be best. Schools are a priority with 3 girls.

lifestyle ?
cost of living ?
Old Sep 14th 2008, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help ! Mandurah (wa) or Robina (qsd)

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
Been offered employment in both areas (painter & decorator) with same terms and conditions.

Any ideas which would be best. Schools are a priority with 3 girls.

lifestyle ?
cost of living ?
mandurah has loads of land available,and prices are a lot lower than last year.Schools are reasonable,good beaches,close to perth,pm me with any questions
Old Sep 14th 2008, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catch
mandurah has loads of land available,and prices are a lot lower than last year.Schools are reasonable,good beaches,close to perth,pm me with any questions
.... but the only entertainment in Mandurah is to walk down to the main road and watch the traffic lights change............
Old Sep 14th 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Melbourne, Australia & Maputo, Mozambique, working in Somalia
JR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
Mandurah (wa) or Robina (qsd)
Apologies for being pedantic but...the respective abbreviations for Western Australia and Queensland are WA & QLD.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 12:07 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JR230898
Apologies for being pedantic but...the respective abbreviations for Western Australia and Queensland are WA & QLD.
Apologies for being pedantic but they're actually WA and Qld.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Melbourne, Australia & Maputo, Mozambique, working in Somalia
JR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bcworld
Apologies for being pedantic but they're actually WA and Qld.
So...by your reckoning it would be:

Nsw
Qld
Vic
Tas
Sa
Wa
Nt &
Nz.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 12:28 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JR230898
So...by your reckoning it would be:

Nsw
Qld
Vic
Tas
Sa
Wa
Nt &
Nz.
No... by my reckoning it would be:

NSW
Qld
Vic
Tas
SA
WA
NT &
NZ

....and don't forget ACT!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 10:54 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
.... but the only entertainment in Mandurah is to walk down to the main road and watch the traffic lights change............
im trying to offer help you friggin muppet
Old Sep 15th 2008, 4:29 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks catch, I will be in touch

I can now see why more and more people are getting annoyed with some of the comments they get back.

If I cannot abbreviate, how on earth do you expect me to know what pedantic means, im an ex-ragged ass council house boy with state education.

I read once that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit and the highest order of rudeness so Ho hum! Sarcasm can be completely overdone and completely boring.

Last edited by dinner-dash; Sep 15th 2008 at 4:52 pm.