Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help Im going out of my tiny mind TRA form

Help Im going out of my tiny mind TRA form

Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:33 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Help Im going out of my tiny mind TRA form

No Im not applying all over again but Im trying to find a downloadable/printable TRA assessment form for applying for my step daughter...AND i CANT...done a search on here...dimia site etc etc...why cant I find it...help help..someone please post me a link...before i go completely LOoooo Lahhhh
Old Mar 16th 2005, 6:40 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Im going out of my tiny mind TRA form

Originally Posted by peppi
No Im not applying all over again but Im trying to find a downloadable/printable TRA assessment form for applying for my step daughter...AND i CANT...done a search on here...dimia site etc etc...why cant I find it...help help..someone please post me a link...before i go completely LOoooo Lahhhh
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.workplace.gov.au/WP/Conte...ion%20Pack.pdf

D D
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:22 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.workplace.gov.au/WP/Conte...ion%20Pack.pdf

D D
thanks dolly yes it is...but for some reason this one also has corruption on the writting on the actual application form that comes out like that when you are printing it off. I found it earlier and it looked like this...Im wondering if the TRA site has some online problems...thanks for your reply anyway...
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:44 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks dolly yes it is...but for some reason this one also has corruption on the writting on the actual application form that comes out like that when you are printing it off. I found it earlier and it looked like this...Im wondering if the TRA site has some online problems...thanks for your reply anyway...
I think you need to be still on line and on the web page while it prints out with all oz gov forms.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

robert_c1970 is on a distinguished road

Hi I had a problem like this and I found out that it was my printer. Before you print it out check the propiteries on your print driver. If it says that it is reducing the scale to fit the page I think this is the problem. Change the settings to print at 100% and it should be ok.
Rob
Old Mar 17th 2005, 6:01 am
Moomin member

Originally Posted by robert_c1970
Hi I had a problem like this and I found out that it was my printer. Before you print it out check the propiteries on your print driver. If it says that it is reducing the scale to fit the page I think this is the problem. Change the settings to print at 100% and it should be ok.
Rob
Thanks guys...The writing does actually look corrupt before you print it though as you look at the page on screen....