Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help, i need a cheap flight to the U.K for early December

Help, i need a cheap flight to the U.K for early December

Old Nov 28th 2008, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

JanieBean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help, i need a cheap flight to the U.K for early December

I really need some help. I am desperate to get back to the uk for the the 5th of December it is my nephews 18th birthday and i so want to be there. Can anyone help with any cheap flights. I would need to fly from Brisbane to London.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 7:44 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help, i need a cheap flight to the U.K for early December

Originally Posted by JanieBean
I really need some help. I am desperate to get back to the uk for the the 5th of December it is my nephews 18th birthday and i so want to be there. Can anyone help with any cheap flights. I would need to fly from Brisbane to London.
Have you tried Etihad? X
Old Nov 28th 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shiels
Have you tried Etihad? X
Thanks I will try now x
Old Nov 28th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Some not too bad deals on

www.flightmapping.com

Good luck

Jan
Old Nov 28th 2008, 11:15 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JanieBean
How long do you want to stay in the UK?

The problem is that if you want to travel back before Xmas you will likely be in the super expensive pre-Xmas travel season.

You'll be very lucky to find anything under $3000 this close to departure.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bcworld
How long do you want to stay in the UK?

The problem is that if you want to travel back before Xmas you will likely be in the super expensive pre-Xmas travel season.

You'll be very lucky to find anything under $3000 this close to departure.
10 days at the most so I am back for Christmas any ideas? thanks
Old Nov 29th 2008, 2:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably depends on when school breaks up in the UK and I've got no idea. Royal Brunei are cheap(ish) but as has been said you'll be lucky to get a bargain this close to christmas and you certainly won't get any bargain coming back. Best advice? Start planning a trip back for his 21st
Old Nov 29th 2008, 6:52 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is about as good as you'll get....BA/Qantas....strangely bookable on BA Aus site but not Qantas.
Attached Thumbnails Help, i need a cheap flight to the U.K for early December-ba.jpg  
Old Nov 29th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bcworld
I think this is about as good as you'll get....BA/Qantas....strangely bookable on BA Aus site but not Qantas.
Probably because it is a BA route, but they share it.