Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help ! - getting in touch with DIMIA

Help ! - getting in touch with DIMIA

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:16 am
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Help ! - getting in touch with DIMIA

I bet someone out there knows the answer to this one...

We're going on a skilled 136 Ind. We lodged in Oct, had medicals in Feb and have been waiting for a request for the $100K bond.

Unfortunately communication with our agent seems to have broken down (again ). I've been waiting for a reply from an email requesting status of our case for 4 weeks now. I've also tried phoning but just keep getting no answer.

I've been trawling back through a couple of old emails from our agent and I can see that our case officer's name is "*******" but her email address is not contained within the note.

I'd like to send an email directly to *****to ask what the hold up is (why haven't we been asked for the bond yet?). If I can cut the agent out the loop then maybe things will move along a bit quicker

Does anyone know how I can find out her email address ?. Is there a general DIMIA email address that I could send a note to and ask for it be routed to our case officer ?

Thanks...

Last edited by EssexNobby; Aug 3rd 2004 at 9:36 am.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:38 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

She's our case officer too. Can you ask her the hold up for us as well???

Sent you address in PM
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Hiya

Kelly Barnes was our case officer and I had to email her about something, it was over a year ago now but I`m looking it up as we speak, I`ll pm you the details. It maybe later today.

Loraine
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 9:23 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help ! - getting in touch with DIMIA

Originally posted by EssexNobby
I bet someone out there knows the answer to this one...

We're going on a skilled 136 Ind. We lodged in Oct, had medicals in Feb and have been waiting for a request for the $100K bond.

Unfortunately communication with our agent seems to have broken down (again ). I've been waiting for a reply from an email requesting status of our case for 4 weeks now. I've also tried phoning but just keep getting no answer.

I've been trawling back through a couple of old emails from our agent and I can see that our case officer's name is "Kellie Barns
ASPC - Region 3" but her email address is not contained within the note.

I'd like to send an email directly to Kellie to ask what the hold up is (why haven't we been asked for the bond yet?). If I can cut the agent out the loop then maybe things will move along a bit quicker

Does anyone know how I can find out her email address ?. Is there a general DIMIA email address that I could send a note to and ask for it be routed to our case officer ?

Thanks...

The two contacts I had to email had addresses in the format of [email protected]

Try that!

Andrew
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 9:37 am
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies everyone, been a great help !

I've gone back in the original post and removed the case officers name. I didn't realise but one of the rules is that c/o names are not to be posted in the forum. Oops...