Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help with Financial Advisors and Pensions

Help with Financial Advisors and Pensions

Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

pippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud of
Default Help with Financial Advisors and Pensions

Went to the Emigrate show in Glasgow late last year and got a few contacts for financial advice, especially realting to the transfer of pensions.

Now that we're preparing to move, I've realised these contact details have disappeared, probably as a result of the upheaval during the selling of the house (probably find the paperwork again the day before we move out).

Does anyone have any contacts in this area. I'm looking for some financial advisors in the Glasgow or West of Scotland area with experience in transferring pensions to Oz. I did have details of a guy based in Paisley, but not now.

Failing that, can anyone tell me how I go about finding these types of advisors on the web,etc.

Cheers David
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:31 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with Financial Advisors and Pensions

Originally Posted by pippin lara
Went to the Emigrate show in Glasgow late last year and got a few contacts for financial advice, especially realting to the transfer of pensions.

Now that we're preparing to move, I've realised these contact details have disappeared, probably as a result of the upheaval during the selling of the house (probably find the paperwork again the day before we move out).

Does anyone have any contacts in this area. I'm looking for some financial advisors in the Glasgow or West of Scotland area with experience in transferring pensions to Oz. I did have details of a guy based in Paisley, but not now.

Failing that, can anyone tell me how I go about finding these types of advisors on the web,etc.

Cheers David

What about an adviser in Oz? What area are you thinking of moving too?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

pippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with Financial Advisors and Pensions

going to Melbourne.

Thought it might be better to speak to someone here before we go.