Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP - contributory parent visa forms!

HELP - contributory parent visa forms!

Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:22 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default HELP - contributory parent visa forms!

Hi all you out there with CP visa experience!

I need some guidance on one of the questions on form 47PA (Application for Migration to Australia by a Parent)

Pg 7, Question 11 reads (shortened version)...

"Have you previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?" Answer: Yes/No, reason, etc., blah blah blah.

Now - my Mum has been to Australia before on holiday for a few weeks here and there, so I imagine she'd fill in "Yes, reason: holiday"

But - the form also asks for a Visa number. She doesnt have one. She has a piece of paper that reads Vvisitor/eta, but I dont think thats a visa number?

Does she fill in Yes/Holiday... and leave the visa number blank?

Any help and advice from someone with experience of this form GRATEFULLY accepted.

Cheers everyone!

W.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP - contributory parent visa forms!

Originally Posted by Wanderlust

I need some guidance on one of the questions on form 47PA (Application for Migration to Australia by a Parent)

"Have you previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to Australia?" Answer: Yes/No, reason, etc., blah blah blah.

Now - my Mum has been to Australia before on holiday for a few weeks here and there, so I imagine she'd fill in "Yes, reason: holiday"

But - the form also asks for a Visa number. She doesnt have one. She has a piece of paper that reads Vvisitor/eta, but I dont think thats a visa number?

Any help and advice from someone with experience of this form GRATEFULLY accepted.

Cheers everyone!

W.
Answers:

'Yes'
'Holiday'
'ETA'
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wanderlust

Cheers everyone!

W.
Yep....fill in holiday and leave visa number blank
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:34 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

That has to be the FASTEST I have ever had a question answered!
Knew I could count on BE.
Thanks folks!!

W