Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help with Certified Copies........

Help with Certified Copies........

Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:05 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help with Certified Copies........

hi guys
Quick question...... we are meeting our solicitor tonight for dinner & need to take with us all our original documents to get Certified Copies done for our reapplication to the TRA.

My question is this.....

If you have a multiple page document, do you need to get every page certified or just the first page????

Thanx in advance...
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:14 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with Certified Copies........

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
hi guys
Quick question...... we are meeting our solicitor tonight for dinner & need to take with us all our original documents to get Certified Copies done for our reapplication to the TRA.

My question is this.....

If you have a multiple page document, do you need to get every page certified or just the first page????

Thanx in advance...
I would get them all done . At least then you won't have to worry.

As an aside.... aren't you the fancy one .....dinner with your solicitor
Gillian
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

hi guys

My question is this.....

Thanx in advance...
Hi we got our 's to sign the lot... and as we had so many to send ....ask for a special rate...for the TRA ours came to about £35/40 somewhere like that...money well spent...
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:37 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I would get them all done . At least then you won't have to worry.

As an aside.... aren't you the fancy one .....dinner with your solicitor
Gillian
LOL I guess but not really!
We are going to the restaurant my hubby works at (so its a free feed!) to meet our 2 best mates... one of which happens to have just qualified as a solicitor & so by default is our solicitor (so free signatures & free certified copies)!!!! hehehehehe
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys

My question is this.....

Thanx in advance...
Ours did all pages without being asked so would assume every page. Have a nice dinner.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 5:49 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Thanks guys - I will ask her to do every page then!

Excellent!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Sebastian will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys - I will ask her to do every page then!

Excellent!
yes, all the pages
Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Just to let you all know- you can also get a magistrate at your local court do certified copies and it is generally much cheaper than a solicitor. The court I work for charges £8 for every 12 copies.

Nat
Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:29 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by natty
Just to let you all know- you can also get a magistrate at your local court do certified copies and it is generally much cheaper than a solicitor. The court I work for charges £8 for every 12 copies.

Nat

Magistrates did mine about 30 odd sheets for a tenner....I nearly kissed them :scared:
Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
Magistrates did mine about 30 odd sheets for a tenner....I nearly kissed them :scared:
lol, the magistrates at my court would have loved that !!!!

Nat
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Briz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant futureBriz-chick has a brilliant future

lol, the magistrates at my court would have loved that !!!!

Nat
We had 70 copies certified at the magistrates court for £8! We stamped them in advance (the 'I certify this is a true copy' stamp!), and then 2 lovely JPs sat there for 30mins doing them all!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:37 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Youv'e probably alreaqdy left for dinner, but just to confirm our agent said every page!!!!!

Good luck with the TRA

Carole
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:39 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Nat
Gawd wish i lived where you guys live!
Before I ask my friend to do them for me (she hadn't qualified at the time) I rang the local Magistrates Court & they told me that it wouls cost £5 per signature to get certified copies!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:42 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I walked off the street into a random solicitors and a very attractive female solicitor did all mine for free!!! - even the marriage certificate.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 9:44 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by renth
I walked off the street into a random solicitors and a very attractive female solicitor did all mine for free!!! - even the marriage certificate.
Flirt!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.