Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HELP,case officers where r u

HELP,case officers where r u

Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all
Default HELP,case officers where r u

expats once again i need your help and advice,we are applying for a 138 skilled/australian sponsored,they have had our application since 9 feb 06,we also did our meds and sent them unrequested in may,i have received acknowledgment that they have our meds but still havnt got a case officer,im sure they are assigning officers to applications after our dates,also the nice lady who told us they have our meds said we should be getting an officer any day,this was two week ago,help :scared: have we still got a couple more months to wait or what,i think ive finally snapped waiting all these months,i even made a pact with the wife to stay away from xpats until we got the officer
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP,case officers where r u

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
expats once again i need your help and advice,we are applying for a 138 skilled/australian sponsored,they have had our application since 9 feb 06,we also did our meds and sent them unrequested in may,i have received acknowledgment that they have our meds but still havnt got a case officer,im sure they are assigning officers to applications after our dates,also the nice lady who told us they have our meds said we should be getting an officer any day,this was two week ago,help :scared: have we still got a couple more months to wait or what,i think ive finally snapped waiting all these months,i even made a pact with the wife to stay away from xpats until we got the officer
Hi, we are going on a 138 too, we submitted 1st Feb and were acknowledged around the 20th I think. We don't have a case officer yet. I've been looking on Austimeline and getting the aspc email updates as well as driving my agent nuts emailing her with something trivial every so often so she doesn't forget I'm here but from what I can gather we shouldn't have heard anything yet. We also front loaded. Looking at recent 138 news on here and in the other places I mentioned I would expect to hear something within the next month - 2 months realistically, although if the lady who confirmed they had your meds told you it would be soon, then maybe you can be a bit more optimistic than that, it's all a bit o guesswork really. 138 isn't a priority visa, so we just have to get to the back of the queue and hope our thumbs don't wear out from all that twiddling in the meantime!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by suzimc
Hi, we are going on a 138 too, we submitted 1st Feb and were acknowledged around the 20th I think. We don't have a case officer yet. I've been looking on Austimeline and getting the aspc email updates as well as driving my agent nuts emailing her with something trivial every so often so she doesn't forget I'm here but from what I can gather we shouldn't have heard anything yet. We also front loaded. Looking at recent 138 news on here and in the other places I mentioned I would expect to hear something within the next month - 2 months realistically, although if the lady who confirmed they had your meds told you it would be soon, then maybe you can be a bit more optimistic than that, it's all a bit o guesswork really. 138 isn't a priority visa, so we just have to get to the back of the queue and hope our thumbs don't wear out from all that twiddling in the meantime!
thanks for the reply,what is really annoying us is my trade is on the modl in demand list,were so fed up
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
thanks for the reply,what is really annoying us is my trade is on the modl in demand list,were so fed up
That is a long wait then! we are non-modl so not really surprised at the time. If it's taking you this long how long will it take us :scared:
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by suzimc
That is a long wait then! we are non-modl so not really surprised at the time. If it's taking you this long how long will it take us :scared:

We are on a Australian Skilled Sponsered non MODL even though my husbands real trade is on the demand list (Electrician) But went under Communications Line Person.
Our Visa Was ackn on the 7th Feb and we still have nt heard from anyone about a case officer. On the Ackn Letter it says the Visa will be assessed in 4-5 Months and that Jobs on MODL will be processed in approx 6 months and all others approx 9 months.
So still sitting here checking checking and more checking!!!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy Re: HELP,case officers where r u

Originally Posted by ormrod7
We are on a Australian Skilled Sponsered non MODL even though my husbands real trade is on the demand list (Electrician) But went under Communications Line Person.
Our Visa Was ackn on the 7th Feb and we still have nt heard from anyone about a case officer. On the Ackn Letter it says the Visa will be assessed in 4-5 Months and that Jobs on MODL will be processed in approx 6 months and all others approx 9 months.
So still sitting here checking checking and more checking!!!
:
hi we are still waiting for co. as well we are 136 modl lodged and acknowledged on 26th of march and not a Dicky bird am i just being impatient or what anybody else the same or worse
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:54 am
Just Joined

yorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to all

hi, worse iam afraid 136 modl ack 10th jan no co as yet,the wait continues
Old Jul 15th 2006, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by yorkie999
hi, worse iam afraid 136 modl ack 10th jan no co as yet,the wait continues
do you have an agent ? if not contact the dimmi yourself, if you do give them hell for not knocking on doors for you , as that cant be rite !! good luck