Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help Bored Housewife

Help Bored Housewife

Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice
Default Re: Help Bored Housewife

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi
I'm free either thursday or friday next week, so any day is good for me. What do you think cuddles???
Speak soon
Paula 1
Hi Paula 1 - Thursday would be great for me. Please keep me informed.

Cheers Sue
Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi Cuddles can't do Friday but would definitely like to meet up with you guys after Easter. Have a good time

Stacey xx
Hi Stacey

Thats a shame you cant make it but Im sure we will be meeting up again.

Keep in touch.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paulhill
Hi, I moved to the Gold Coast (Parkwood) eight weeks ago and have a 3 year old boy and a 15 month old boy and would love to meet up. I cant do next Friday but any other day before or after Easter would be fine. Hope to hear from you soon Sue
Hi Sue,

Nice to hear from you. We are now hoping to do Thursday, does that fit in with you?
Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Hi everyone,

If Thursday is better for everyone then lets make it Thursday. I think Im free most days so whatever suits everyone.

If Thursday is ok then shall we say 9.30 Thursday at Smileez. Remember to bring socks for the kiddies.

Let me know how this fits in with you all.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cuddles
Hi everyone,

If Thursday is better for everyone then lets make it Thursday. I think Im free most days so whatever suits everyone.

If Thursday is ok then shall we say 9.30 Thursday at Smileez. Remember to bring socks for the kiddies.

Thats fine, see you all thursday
Paula 1
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Thats fine with me see you next Thursday.

Sue x
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:19 am
Just Joined

paulaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Help Bored Housewife

Hello Cuddles! I've been looking thru countless forums until I found this one! The title is somewhat misleading - hee hee!

This is Paula by the way, just wanted to say hi, looking forward to next thursdays meet. I'm gonna have to do something exciting before then so that I have something to talk about ( or just exaggerate!).
Ta ta for now x x x
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:23 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulaos
Hello Cuddles! I've been looking thru countless forums until I found this one! The title is somewhat misleading - hee hee!

This is Paula by the way, just wanted to say hi, looking forward to next thursdays meet. I'm gonna have to do something exciting before then so that I have something to talk about ( or just exaggerate!).
Ta ta for now x x x

this thread sounds soooo rude
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paulaos

Ta ta for now x x x
Hi Paula,

You could have saved yourself some time and just asked for the title lol. Still it gave you something to do for a bit ha.

Looking forward to it too.

Speak later

x x
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by louise4

this thread sounds soooo rude
I know I regret putting Bored housewife now

Still havent heard anymore from the 2 men at the beginning so must have got a bit boring
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Hi is everyone still ok for this thursday?

I will leave my name Lin at the front desk so they can
point you in the right direction.

Email me if you want the address or have any problems
I can also give you my mobile if you want it.

Hope to see you all there
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Cuddles
looking forward to thursday see you at 9.30...
I will have a red rose with me & a newspaper under my arm....
see you thursday, Paula 1
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Yes Im still on for tomorrow, see you at 9.30.

Sue x
Old Mar 27th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paulhill
Yes Im still on for tomorrow, see you at 9.30.

Sue x
Sorry Sue

Do you mean thursday?? Wouldn't like you to turn up tomorrow & no-one else be there ........

Paula 1
Old Mar 28th 2007, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paula 1
Sorry Sue

Do you mean thursday?? Wouldn't like you to turn up tomorrow & no-one else be there ........

Paula 1

Yes sorry I mean Thursday.....................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.