Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help Bored Housewife

Help Bored Housewife

Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:17 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Bored Housewife

Originally Posted by JustBecause
I anticipate being in a similar situation as the OP & was wondering about pet sitting or dog walking ?

There is a link to "Bored Housewives Chat" at the bottom of my page - no way am I clicking on that

cluck cluck
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

I anticipate being in a similar situation as the OP & was wondering about pet sitting or dog walking ?

There is a link to "Bored Housewives Chat" at the bottom of my page - no way am I clicking on that
Sounds like a good idea . Alot of people in Oz seem to have dogs. Go for it. Are you here yet?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cuddles
Sounds like a good idea . Alot of people in Oz seem to have dogs. Go for it. Are you here yet?
Hi Jan and Cuddles,

Will love to meet up but at the moment I am in bed with Phyrangitis and feel like complete rubbish. (Simliar to Tonsillitus).

Will get back in contact when I am well again.

LibbyX
Old Mar 9th 2007, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi Libby,

Sorry to hear your ill. Hope your getting lots of pampering.

Get well soon.

xx
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:58 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Help Bored Housewife

Originally Posted by LIBBY
Hi Jan and Cuddles,

Will love to meet up but at the moment I am in bed with Phyrangitis and feel like complete rubbish. (Simliar to Tonsillitus).

Will get back in contact when I am well again.

LibbyX

Hi Libby,

Pharing..........Pharig.............bugger........ ..your 'itis' thing sounded quite deadly until you explained Hope your on the mend and can join us real soon

Cuddles,

Hope you got the E-Mail I sent you today? (it was a rather rushed affair )

Best Wishes, Jan
Old Mar 9th 2007, 11:38 am
Greetings Traveller

JustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to all

No, should be by August. As OH has got a job offer, I am taking the plunge & giving up work hopefully to become a mum. I don't want to start professional work out there only to get into it then have to leave cos of getting preggers. Best to make a clean break from work anyway all in one go with the move, as I'm not keen on the mum thing taking me away from my career but am accepting it, hoping that once kiddies arrive I'll turn into an earth mother!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:15 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

No, should be by August. As OH has got a job offer, I am taking the plunge & giving up work hopefully to become a mum. I don't want to start professional work out there only to get into it then have to leave cos of getting preggers. Best to make a clean break from work anyway all in one go with the move, as I'm not keen on the mum thing taking me away from my career but am accepting it, hoping that once kiddies arrive I'll turn into an earth mother!

Hey justbecause, might it be a good idea to take up some sort of work, any work just to do some networking and make some friends. from experience, being at home with a littlun with no worl experience can be a lonely affair. at least if you work for a short while you will make some friends to start with and then just leave when the time is right.

obviously if you don't want to don't but i have had faaaar toooo much vino this lunch time (celebrating a friends birthday hic) and i have no idea why i am typing this
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Ok keep us updated with your progress then. Any ideas where your going to live yet?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Jan, Libby, Paula1 and anyone else that wants to join us.

How does everyone fancy a meet up before the school holidays. We have family coming out beginning of April so I only have a couple of weeks left free.
Not able to do this week.

Let me know what you all want to do
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Jan, Libby, Paula1 and anyone else that wants to join us.

How does everyone fancy a meet up before the school holidays. We have family coming out beginning of April so I only have a couple of weeks left free.
Not able to do this week.

Let me know what you all want to do
Hi ya Cuddles
Wednesday, Thursday or friday's are good for me, any week.
Looking forward to meeting you all
Paula1
Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

HI Paula1, Jan and Libby and anyone else that wants to come.

How do you all fancy meeting up at Smileez next Friday 30th March.

If you can make it let me know then we can arrange a time. If not Im not available until after easter as we have our first English visitors.

Hope to hear from you all soon

Old Mar 21st 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

If you can make it let me know then we can arrange a time. If not Im not available until after easter as we have our first English visitors.

Hi ya Cuddles
Next friday sounds good to me, count me in.......looking forward to it
Paula 1
Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cuddles can't do Friday but would definitely like to meet up with you guys after Easter. Have a good time

Stacey xx
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Hi, I moved to the Gold Coast (Parkwood) eight weeks ago and have a 3 year old boy and a 15 month old boy and would love to meet up. I cant do next Friday but any other day before or after Easter would be fine. Hope to hear from you soon Sue
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paulhill
Hi, I moved to the Gold Coast (Parkwood) eight weeks ago and have a 3 year old boy and a 15 month old boy and would love to meet up. I cant do next Friday but any other day before or after Easter would be fine. Hope to hear from you soon Sue
Hi
I'm free either thursday or friday next week, so any day is good for me. What do you think cuddles???
Speak soon
Paula 1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.