Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help Bored Housewife

Help Bored Housewife

Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:14 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Bored Housewife

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I aim to please!

(I know, great isnt it?)

ah, but how good is your aim

(if you say so)
Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:18 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
ah, but how good is your aim

(if you say so)
With the practice I have had, pretty bloody good!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:21 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

With the practice I have had, pretty bloody good!

you may continue on your way a happy man my son

unless the bored housewives hubbies catch up with you
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

I'm beside myself with remorse!

I cant believe the thread wasnt what I had always hoped it would be!
Blimey I really did ask the wrong thing didnt I lol. Now I know why Margaret felt sorry for me.

Sorry rubgymatt better luck next time
Old Mar 7th 2007, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by andy170773
hi
the site is www.playgroupaustralia.com.au
just did a search for you, there was only the one in your area at coomera river,mt tamborine road tel 5573 0023 someone called corinna!!!
god cant you tell i'm bored tonight!!!
you pay an annual subscription, and its usually another $2 a week but the one i go to the ladies are all really nice, and you get to eat cake and drink coffee whilst the kids play so its worth it!!!
jenny
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the link. Typical only being the 1 but its still a growing area I think. Will give her a ring.

Where abouts do you go. Coffee and cake sounds great
Old Mar 7th 2007, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cuddles
Hi Thanks for the reply Libby. Will have a look at these places as I am mobile.

Hi all
Hope you don't mind me butting in, but i've just recently moved to GC from NSW. I've been to Smileez indoor play area & my 4 yr old loves it. If you meet up for coffee, i would love to join you if that's ok........
Many thanks
Paula1
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi all
Hope you don't mind me butting in, but i've just recently moved to GC from NSW. I've been to Smileez indoor play area & my 4 yr old loves it. If you meet up for coffee, i would love to join you if that's ok........
Many thanks
Paula1
Hi Paula,

Your more than welcome to join us. Where abouts in NSW are you from? We lived in the Hills area. Where abouts are you now?

Speak soon
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey I really did ask the wrong thing didnt I lol. Now I know why Margaret felt sorry for me.

Sorry rubgymatt better luck next time
Story of my life!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Story of my life!
You can say that again...sweet cheeks!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:46 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by willmore
You can say that again...sweet cheeks!
Run away, the Canadians are invading!!!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Run away, the Canadians are invading!!!!!!
Too late, we've already arrived!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:50 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by willmore
Too late, we've already arrived!
Damn them mouses with their maple syrup guns and mounted police!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Paula,

Your more than welcome to join us. Where abouts in NSW are you from? We lived in the Hills area. Where abouts are you now?

Speak soon
Thank you.
We lived in Coffs Harbour NSW, & now live in Coombabah. Been here for 5 months now, i've made a few friends, but they are now working, so it's back to me & my little girl......whilst hubby & son r off at work & school, so the title is me to a tee
Let me know where & when & i'll be there
Thanks again
Paula 1
Old Mar 7th 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Damn them mouses with their maple syrup guns and mounted police!
Who are they mounting?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 3:12 pm
Greetings Traveller

JustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to all

I anticipate being in a similar situation as the OP & was wondering about pet sitting or dog walking ?

There is a link to "Bored Housewives Chat" at the bottom of my page - no way am I clicking on that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.