Help ! Beaware.

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future
Default Help ! Beaware.

We were told by co we had the visa's, over the phone on Monday(subclass 137).We have just got the approval e-mail to be told we ALL have to validate them by the 20th may 2006. 8 Weeks :scared: we were led to believe that you had 12mths from date of meds & police cler. Which should have been in sept 06.We haven't even put the house up for sale yet.I have one child sitting Sat's in may and the other sitting an aat exam.Has anyone else had to book in this quick.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help ! Beaware.

Originally Posted by paka
We were told by co we had the visa's, over the phone on Monday(subclass 137).We have just got the approval e-mail to be told we ALL have to validate them by the 20th may 2006. 8 Weeks :scared: we were led to believe that you had 12mths from date of meds & police cler. Which should have been in sept 06.We haven't even put the house up for sale yet.I have one child sitting Sat's in may and the other sitting an aat exam.Has anyone else had to book in this quick.
Do you have cat B meds? That would make it six months not a year. If you are not cat B then contact CO and check that there hasn't been an error made. You can just validate (quick trip at Easter - I know it's not that easy but it can be) stay a couple of days and fly back - it wouldn't be ideal but a way round the problem.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Do you have cat B meds? That would make it six months not a year. If you are not cat B then contact CO and check that there hasn't been an error made. You can just validate (quick trip at Easter - I know it's not that easy but it can be) stay a couple of days and fly back - it wouldn't be ideal but a way round the problem.
I agree, it's either one of you has been marked B or there has been a mistake.

If I were yu I would e-mail your CO today and you should have a reply when you wake 2morrow as they are usally quick to responed

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moneypen20
they have gone off the first date of application received.presently phoning about for flights.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tabby
I agree, it's either one of you has been marked B or there has been a mistake.

If I were yu I would e-mail your CO today and you should have a reply when you wake 2morrow as they are usally quick to responed

sorry dont understand what's a marked B .We all had meds done together and are all fit and well,except hubby smokes.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:39 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

they have gone off the first date of application received.presently phoning about for flights.
I'd re-confirm this with your co before spending any money.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by herrchook
I'd re-confirm this with your co before spending any money.
I have sent e-mail to the agent to say is this right.but won't get a reply till 2night
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:45 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I have sent e-mail to the agent to say is this right.but won't get a reply till 2night
That's the worst isn't it. I don't know how many nights we've sat up for hour waiting for emails from Oz, only for them to arrive an hour before we get up next morning. Hopefully there's just been an error and you don't have to rush around and spend a fortune.

Gill
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by herrchook
That's the worst isn't it. I don't know how many nights we've sat up for hour waiting for emails from Oz, only for them to arrive an hour before we get up next morning. Hopefully there's just been an error and you don't have to rush around and spend a fortune.

Gill
Didn't won't to fly out till sept.hoped house would sell and just go etc.We were only out there late last sept.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry dont understand what's a marked B .We all had meds done together and are all fit and well,except hubby smokes.
You would have been informed if either of you were cat B. If both fit and well, it really sounds like they have made an error. Some people eg with diabetes, cancer in remission etc etc have to validate within six months.