Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help with areas in Sydney AGAIN!

Help with areas in Sydney AGAIN!

Old May 30th 2007, 5:51 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Help with areas in Sydney AGAIN!

I know I posted a while ago about areas but it looks like OH could be working in Arncliffe instead of Artarmon. I have been told that the Hills district would be too far away and need to be looking south of the CBD but I'm not sure on areas at all as I have been concentrating on looking into the Hills district. Any help and advice would be great. If anyone can also give me any tips on what areas best avoided.
I'll ask about schools and stuff at a later date, one thing at a time eh.
Thanks all
Old May 30th 2007, 11:15 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with areas in Sydney AGAIN!

http://www.eac.com.au/suburbreport.aspx

Have friends in Bardwell Park young couple with a child, they love the area.

Sutherlandshire is possible where most people will recommend.

Cheers

oh here is another link

http://www.id.com.au/dosydney/default.asp?pg=30&gid=450

Last edited by Sandra; May 30th 2007 at 11:20 pm.
Old May 30th 2007, 11:40 pm
life's good

allison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the roughallison is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
I know I posted a while ago about areas but it looks like OH could be working in Arncliffe instead of Artarmon. I have been told that the Hills district would be too far away and need to be looking south of the CBD but I'm not sure on areas at all as I have been concentrating on looking into the Hills district. Any help and advice would be great. If anyone can also give me any tips on what areas best avoided.
I'll ask about schools and stuff at a later date, one thing at a time eh.
Thanks all
Avoid cabramatta was always a troubled spot!

We lived in pyrmont - clost to city but had nice community feel. Otherwise further our - sutherland shire is gr8
Old May 31st 2007, 8:42 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sandra
http://www.eac.com.au/suburbreport.aspx

Have friends in Bardwell Park young couple with a child, they love the area.

Sutherlandshire is possible where most people will recommend.

Cheers

oh here is another link

http://www.id.com.au/dosydney/default.asp?pg=30&gid=450
Hi sandra
Thanks for the links will have a good look later.
Old May 31st 2007, 8:43 am
Lisa

Originally Posted by allison
Avoid cabramatta was always a troubled spot!

We lived in pyrmont - clost to city but had nice community feel. Otherwise further our - sutherland shire is gr8
Hi Allison
I think it is good to know which areas to avoid so thanks for that.