Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help!! Anyone want to rent my house in Perth?

Help!! Anyone want to rent my house in Perth?

Old Jul 3rd 2003, 4:04 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Short term rental available in Perth. Anyone interested?

I am moving into our bought home shortly and would like to know if anyone is interested in renting our house for approx 4 - 6 weeks? (available from the first week in August till 11th September 2003 )

The house is in Dianella, a lovely suburb north of the river and 7k from the city, and about a 20 min drive to the coast. It is within walking distance of the primary school and a 5 min drive to the large shopping centre.
The house has 3 large double bedrooms, two bathrooms, large kitchen, games room, dining area and a large formal lounge room. There is a fenced swimming pool and nice patio area.

This house would be ideal for anyone just arriving in Perth and needing a short term let before deciding on where to settle. The rent is $220 a week (unfurnished).

Anyone wanting more info email [email protected]

Last edited by janeyray; Jul 13th 2003 at 3:32 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2003, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jane i have sent you an email

ellen1
Old Jul 13th 2003, 3:37 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Just thought I would say that this rental would be cheaper than staying in a hotel for those just arriving and give you the freedom to look at other areas? I've also added the price. I can also email photos of the property to anyone interested?