HELP

Old May 12th 2010, 9:38 am
Just Joined

lorna2610 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP

we are now getting excited and scared all at the same time just checked our online visa application and the only thing now to be sent off is the medical which should go off at the start of next week all James's extra tests came back clear, we have put the house on the market put it on about 3 weeks ago not had any viewers but with the craziness of the general election thats not surprising, ok now is where i need advice i need advice on the best places to live in brisbane where has the best schools(we have a 4 yr old and a 5 month old), James's job is in IT he works as a network analyst and he does not want a really long commute to work, how is the IT job situation in brisbane at the moment, if anyone knows can they let me know, also I need advice on relocation companies who is good who is bad do they provide storage facilities before we go and anymore advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Lorna

ps sorry i didn't put all details on original post it's been a bit mad here this morning

Last edited by lorna2610; May 12th 2010 at 10:30 am.
Old May 12th 2010, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

tartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond reputetartankoala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP

Eh, where exactly are you moving to? A city would be a good start. Also, saying "my husband is in IT, what are the job prospects like? is a bit like saying "my husband works in a hospital, what are the job prospects like?". What specific area does he work in?

That way someone could tell you about suburbs or job environment or will say "use the search facility there are literally hundreds of threads on good suburbs, work situation, schools etc etc"