Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Help for 6 year olds dooner set!!

Help for 6 year olds dooner set!!

Old Feb 18th 2004, 1:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help for 6 year olds dooner set!!

Have just fininshed decorating my sons bedroom "lord of the rings" styleee and i can't find said dooner set anywhere.
Has anyone seen them overhere, someone told me k mart, but they don't!

If any of you in pommyland know where to get them overthere, let me know as we have a visitor coming and she'll be so happy to fill her suitcase with things for us!

Thanks guys
H x
Old Feb 18th 2004, 1:56 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried places like Grace brothers/myers, david jones, pillowtalk, spotlight, adairs, Captn Snooze, 40 winks & some of the kids shops as well as the usual Kmart, target & bigW? Call them, saves running around.

Good luck
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:03 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help for 6 year olds dooner set!!

Originally posted by hevs
Have just fininshed decorating my sons bedroom "lord of the rings" styleee and i can't find said dooner set anywhere.

If any of you in pommyland know where to get them overthere, let me know as we have a visitor coming and she'll be so happy to fill her suitcase with things for us!

Thanks guys
H x
Now you're over here you could try making him one!!!!!!

Join a quilt making club, I bet they have loads of designs that would be suitable.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:09 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
Now you're over here you could try making him one!!!!!!

Join a quilt making club, I bet they have loads of designs that would be suitable.
Do you have local hobbits that you can sew into the dooner?
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys
H x

Could be wrong, but I'd swear I saw one at Target the other week. I'll see if I can check tomorrow.

Cheers
Old Feb 18th 2004, 8:01 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys
H x

You could always try Ebay.....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....category=45459

Nicola
Old Feb 18th 2004, 8:35 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all your help guys, knew i could count on you!!
EERRGGH, e bay i cried, how scabby is that ??? 2nd hand dooners on the internet. YUK!!
But it isn't its lovely and new, thanks for that, you're not gonna bid against me are ya??
Old Feb 18th 2004, 8:58 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs

Just did a quick search for ya and found this.....not sure if its exactly what you're looking for but its worth a look. Looks like you could get it delivered directly to you. Hope its a help!

Lord of the Rings

Petra
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:07 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for all your help guys, knew i could count on you!!
EERRGGH, e bay i cried, how scabby is that ??? 2nd hand dooners on the internet. YUK!!
But it isn't its lovely and new, thanks for that, you're not gonna bid against me are ya??
No you're safe - don't fancy paying the shipping over from Aus!
Old Feb 18th 2004, 10:26 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys
H x

ebay.com.au try this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....category=45459

13 hours left IM HERE TO HELP !