help

Old Apr 1st 2006, 6:17 am
Just Joined

mikensue will become famous soon enoughmikensue will become famous soon enough
Default help

Hi everyone and good morning to you. This is the first time we have ever posted on a forum so if I have done this wrong I am sorry!!
We were given some bum advice by a friend before sending of our application form for a 136 visa and we had our meds done and posted with no ack. number on. Does this make any difference ?
Will they be unable to track down our application form or should we e-mail them
meds sent Jan15th
Application Form acknowledged Feb 7th
Please help!!!
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:00 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: help

Originally Posted by mikensue
Hi everyone and good morning to you. This is the first time we have ever posted on a forum so if I have done this wrong I am sorry!!
We were given some bum advice by a friend before sending of our application form for a 136 visa and we had our meds done and posted with no ack. number on. Does this make any difference ?
meds sent Jan15th
Please help!!!
You may get a better response on the immigration forum rather than the lifestyle forum.

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Apr 1st 2006, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: help

Originally Posted by mikensue
meds sent Jan15th
Please help!!!
I am not certian for sure but think loads of people do this (front load) as Buzzy said other forum would give answers

Martin