Help!!!!!!

Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:19 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Question Help!!!!!!

Hi can someone put our mind at ease hubby has been speaking to a work colleague who's relative who has oz citizenship but their child doesn't they tried to go back to Oz to settle but was refused entry to the country as they didn't have a return ticket. we are going to Sydney on a 457 Visa and hubby is now panicking that we will be turned away as we have only got one way tickets. Any help would be gratefull accepted.

Kind regards
Poshrice
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!!!!!!

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hi can someone put our mind at ease hubby has been speaking to a work colleague who's relative who has oz citizenship but their child doesn't they tried to go back to Oz to settle but was refused entry to the country as they didn't have a return ticket. we are going to Sydney on a 457 Visa and hubby is now panicking that we will be turned away as we have only got one way tickets. Any help would be gratefull accepted.

Kind regards
Poshrice

No problems at all! 457 visa gives you multiple entry for 4 years. We came on a one way ticket in January, just had the e-mail confirmation of the visa and were let through ok!

Ruth
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:22 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Kind regards
Poshrice
Would like to help but i am not good at this stuff... would ask Si but hes out just now...hey come on you lot ..somebody must be able to help????
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:25 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Kind regards
Poshrice
I can only guess the child didn't get a resident return visa to get back into aus or the visa ran out ???
Hard to say though without all the facts .
Your visa should get you in if its valid , my 136 is for multi entry until mid 2010
But i must vaildate it by may 2006
Read yours it should say on it ?
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:36 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I can only guess the child didn't get a resident return visa to get back into aus or the visa ran out ???
Hard to say though without all the facts .
Your visa should get you in if its valid , my 136 is for multi entry until mid 2010
But i must vaildate it by may 2006
Read yours it should say on it ?
Thanks for that hubby was doing my head in about it i said i didn't think there would be a problem but he was getting himself worked up as we fly on the 6th nov.

Cheers karma sent

Poshrice
Old Oct 14th 2005, 8:36 pm
Tired but Happy

Originally Posted by Pootle
No problems at all! 457 visa gives you multiple entry for 4 years. We came on a one way ticket in January, just had the e-mail confirmation of the visa and were let through ok!

Ruth
Many thanks for that
Karma sent

Poshrice