Help..........

Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default Help..........

when I phoned my dad today he told me that mum had some tests today and they have found something but they don't know what, is in her stomach. they are saying it could be a cyst or something else,

now I am so mixed up I just don't know what to do my head is everywhere, we move out of our house on the 23th sept and flights are booked for the 4th
Oct.

I know this may sound crass but many years ago my parents were going to Aus via the £10 Pom but my Nan got ill and they pulled out at the last minute, in away I hope I am right and in away I hope I am wrong,
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: Help..........

I understand your stress and concern it must be just awful for you If it were my Mum I know she'd insist that we go to Oz regardless, otherwise she's feel guilty and think she would be holding us back.

I think your Mother may feel the same, especially given that they were in the same position years ago. Good luck with your decisions. Kathy
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:05 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

First off, dont panic, could be something completely harmless and nothing to worry about.

Hope she is Ok
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:06 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rangersman
when I phoned my dad today he told me that mum had some tests today and they have found something but they don't know what, is in her stomach. they are saying it could be a cyst or something else,

now I am so mixed up I just don't know what to do my head is everywhere, we move out of our house on the 23th sept and flights are booked for the 4th
Oct.

I know this may sound crass but many years ago my parents were going to Aus via the £10 Pom but my Nan got ill and they pulled out at the last minute, in away I hope I am right and in away I hope I am wrong,
Hi Rangersman, have to say I know how you feel - I am waiting for my mum to get the results of tests back (she has been told she has a 50% chance of having cancer plus she has loads of other stuff wrong too) Have they done any tests yet?? I know this is a big shock when you are told this sort of thing and your mind goes into major overdrive and it can be difficult to look at things objectively and taking in all the info is hard.
All I can say is thoughts are with you & will send some k (not much comfort I know )
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

It's true, you tend to think the worst. We got back from Oz last year and my Dad was in hospital. He'd been peeing pure blood. They found some little tumours, polips or something (not sure how you spell it). We were told they could be cancerous. It put us through hell, when they investigated further they weren't cancerous. But more may grow in the future which might be. I remeber the feeling. It's best to wait til you have all the facts... sent you some karma also.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

thank you for your replys, my head is so mixed up, I know I have to continue
but that doesnt make it any easier, thanks again.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Oct.

Rangersman

1. Thinking of you......pls keep us posted
2. Not crass - a realistic and obvious thought.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Help..........

Oct.

Hi Nicola !
This must be your M-I-L ??
I posted on your thread in "nursing " last week.
You guys really are having a rough time !
How's your sister now ?
No advice , just thinking of you all at this tough time.
All the best,
Tass.
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 6:45 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Nicola,
Sorry to hear about your mum, I'm sure she will be fine. It just seems to be one thing on top of another for you. Hopefully everthing will work out OK and you will be sunning yourself here in Perth at the end of October.

Tracey

PS Did you get my PM?