help!!

Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:16 pm
simone

simfar is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink help!!

Hi everybody, can anybody help us ! my partner, 3 kids & myself want to move to oz. He's a store manager for a large retail firm, but it's not classed as a skilled profession, any ideas on how we can get out of here!!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:18 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: help!!

Originally Posted by simfar
Hi everybody, can anybody help us ! my partner, 3 kids & myself want to move to oz. He's a store manager for a large retail firm, but it's not classed as a skilled profession, any ideas on how we can get out of here!!
Please post it in the australia & newzealand immigration. There you will get lots of replies.
Also provide a suitable title so people know what they are looking at otherwise lots of us skip the posts.

Badri
Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by badri
Please post it in the australia & newzealand immigration. There you will get lots of replies.
Also provide a suitable title so people know what they are looking at otherwise lots of us skip the posts.

Badri
Did you go to charm school? It's their first post, give em a break dude!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:24 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by simfar
Might have some room in my container!!
If you want it really bad you will find a way, search this forum it is the best thing in the world!!! Good luck!!
ViVi