help!

Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:55 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default help!

International Phone +61 7 3341 6322

been tryin to ring this number with no joy....do i have to add anythin else to it when ringing from the uk

love boomie
xx
Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: help!

Originally posted by Boomie

been tryin to ring this number with no joy....do i have to add anythin else to it when ringing from the uk

love boomie
xx
Booms did you dial 00 at the begining?
Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

love boomie
xx
Nope that should be ok Boomers
Old Jun 29th 2004, 7:58 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

love boomie
xx

I just tried it for you and it didnt work either

Is it for a company or a person? If its a company maybe check it on www.yellowpages.com.au
Old Jun 29th 2004, 8:09 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by mlbonner
I just tried it for you and it didnt work either

Is it for a company or a person? If its a company maybe check it on www.yellowpages.com.au
i did alter the endin ov the number incase loads tried it.....

its for rental.....

got through.....ya need 00 in front.....

we got the nightshift....they r gonna ring us back at a more respectable time!!!!

lol.... well i didn't know it would work....

love boomie
xx
Old Jun 29th 2004, 8:11 pm

Originally posted by debsy
Booms did you dial 00 at the begining?
thanx debsy...... ure a gem!!

love boomie
xx
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:00 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

love boomie
xx

For info the plus sign at rthe beginning of any phone number is basclly the exit code from the country you are in

IE if you are calling from the UK it would be

00 (exit the UK) (this is not the same in all countries)
61 (entry to Australia)
07 (the number for the state) you drop the 0 if calling from overseas
then the number (in this case 3341 6322)
I'm pretty sure all Australian numbers are now 8 digits except the special 5 digit 13??? numbers

Also if you are calling from a mobile and program the number in with a + instead of the exit code then you will be able to call the number from whatever country you are in as it will automatically recognise and dial the exit code for the country you are in.

Hope I haven't confused you

Kala
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:08 pm

Originally posted by kala
For info the plus sign at rthe beginning of any phone number is basclly the exit code from the country you are in

IE if you are calling from the UK it would be

00 (exit the UK) (this is not the same in all countries)
61 (entry to Australia)
07 (the number for the state) you drop the 0 if calling from overseas
then the number (in this case 3341 6322)
I'm pretty sure all Australian numbers are now 8 digits except the special 5 digit 13??? numbers

Also if you are calling from a mobile and program the number in with a + instead of the exit code then you will be able to call the number from whatever country you are in as it will automatically recognise and dial the exit code for the country you are in.

Hope I haven't confused you

Kala

just a touch!!!!! lol

ok peeps another one

121 2332066 ..... the airline.....

in birmingham......what do i have to dial b4 this nos from stoke on trent....

why are all thes companies tryin to confuse me today

love boomie
xx
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:09 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

just a touch!!!!! lol

ok peeps another one

121 2332066 ..... the airline.....

in birmingham......what do i have to dial b4 this nos from stoke on trent....

why are all thes companies tryin to confuse me today

love boomie
xx

0121 233 2066
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:11 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

they r gonna ring us back at a more respectable time!!!!
then you get them to ring you back at a more respectable time...........could turn in to a vicious circle