Help!!!!

Old Feb 28th 2003, 10:22 am
fen
Just Joined

fen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!!!!

I have just had a panic attack over the whole business of emigrating. Have submitted my skills assesment and have shelled out most of the cash for applying, but have thought of a major stumbling block!! WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY GUINESS IN AUSTRALIA???

The thought over never having a pint of smooth creamy guiness again is possibly more than I could stand!!! Does anyone know if it's available???
Old Feb 28th 2003, 12:05 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default Re: Help!!!!

Originally posted by fen
I have just had a panic attack over the whole business of emigrating. Have submitted my skills assesment and have shelled out most of the cash for applying, but have thought of a major stumbling block!! WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY GUINESS IN AUSTRALIA???

The thought over never having a pint of smooth creamy guiness again is possibly more than I could stand!!! Does anyone know if it's available???

YES YES YES it is available and very cold
Old Feb 28th 2003, 11:44 pm
pankala

Originally posted by fen

Make it yourself for a fraction of the cost and ten time the fun.

Old Mar 1st 2003, 9:19 am

@boy is an unknown quantity at this point

x

Last edited by @boy; Mar 16th 2003 at 7:52 am.
Old Mar 1st 2003, 10:08 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by fen

The more important issue should be is cadburys dairy milk chocolate available?? I have it on good authority that walnut whips are not and am having to send packages every few months out to my sister-in-law in Brisbane, and the even more important issue of Pringles Salt n Vinegar Crisps well I don't like to even ask. With my TRA going off next week these are issues that are important to every sane woman who is thinking of emigrating.
Old Mar 1st 2003, 10:25 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Don't Panic.........All these things can be bought in OZ. I spent three years in South Africa and I might not have survived without a British supplies shop in the shopping centre. Australia has quite a few of these shops as well.

Steve.
Old Mar 1st 2003, 10:38 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Don't Panic.........All these things can be bought in OZ. I spent three years in South Africa and I might not have survived without a British supplies shop in the shopping centre. Australia has quite a few of these shops as well.

Steve.
Thanks for that , there are some things in life that you just can't do without!!!
Old Mar 1st 2003, 11:32 am
pankala

Originally posted by leanda
Thanks for that , there are some things in life that you just can't do without!!!
I can not do without oxygen!