Help!

Old Aug 24th 2002, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!

Help my ISP just disconnected me for a moment when I was on live chat but know I can't get back in as my user name is currently in use. Any suggestions?

Ginny
Old Aug 24th 2002, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

summers family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ginny:
Help my ISP just disconnected me for a moment when I was on live chat but know I can't get back in as my user name is currently in use. Any suggestions?

Ginny
:cGinny, sorry my dear but I don't understand the question. However I know you recently put the picture under your username. Can you please tell me slowly, step by step how you done this?? I know from Shona (Micky) that you go into FAQ, but after that I'll be darned if I can figure it out, good luck , Carol.
Old Aug 24th 2002, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Snickers is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by summers family:
Originally posted by Ginny:

Ginny
:cGinny, sorry my dear but I don't understand the question. However I know you recently put the picture under your username. Can you please tell me slowly, step by step how you done this?? I know from Shona (Micky) that you go into FAQ, but after that I'll be darned if I can figure it out, good luck , Carol.
Summersfamily

Don't go into FAQs, go into Preferences then edit options then at the bottom look for avatars click in there and off you go and choose one or select your own

Paul
Old Aug 24th 2002, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by summers family:
Originally posted by Ginny:

Ginny
Basically, my ISP only gives you so much free surfing before cutting you off line. Iwas in the middle of a live chat and because of this could not be re looged in. I then logged out(forgetting my password) and couldn't get back into the forum. This has since been resolved. Thanks for replying.

Ginny
Old Aug 24th 2002, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

summers family is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Snickers, I'll use my childhood hero Fozzy, until I work out how to enter my own. I've more chance of reaching Oz first and thats saying something!!

Thanks Carol.
Old Aug 25th 2002, 9:08 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by summers family:
......until I work out how to enter my own. I've more chance of reaching Oz first and thats saying something!!
Hi Carol,

To use your own image you need to produce one of a suitable size (up to 80x80 pixels) in a graphics program, most of the ones which come bundled with scanners or digital cameras will do it. Once you have your image up can go to the avatars section in preferences, upload it and Robert's your fathers brother.

If you have a problem or haven't any graphics software drop me a line and I'll try to help.

Cheers

Perry