Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Helloooo I'm new

Helloooo I'm new

Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of
Default Helloooo I'm new

Hi

My husband has put in to transfer from the Navy to the Australian Navy. It would be nice to hear from people that could help us with questions we have relating to anything from the length of time it takes to transfer, to the military pension transfer etc!!!!

After 18 months of big decisions I am glad that we have finally gone ahead (2 months ago) and I don't have anybody to talk this through with.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:04 pm
G'Day Mate

AussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeAussieFlyer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helloooo I'm new

Welcome to the forum Josie.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Hi Josie

Welcome to BE!!! They are a great bunch of people on this forum who are so helpful and friendly. I can't help you i'm afraid, but try posting a new thread on the main forum with a title such as "any other folks transferring to the Aussie Navy" - or something along those lines!!!! I'm sure i've seen a few people in a similar position to you! Good luck! Jo x
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the reply. I will put a thread in the main place and see how I get on.I was so nervous about putting a thread up and everybody seems very kind and helpful
Old Sep 1st 2006, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

JosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud ofJosieJ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Josie1100
Thanks for the reply. I will put a thread in the main place and see how I get on.I was so nervous about putting a thread up and everybody seems very kind and helpful

I know what you mean - I lurked for ages reading the posts! Was worried that i'd post something that other people thought was stupid - but everyone's always been very nice! You can always private message me by clicking on my user name if you're not sure of anything!

x
Old Sep 1st 2006, 8:46 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Josie,
Sorry can't help with the Navy questions, but anyone who knows anything will share what they do know Would be interesting to know the timescale on transfering from here to Aus though.
It is quiet on here some weekends, although you may get some answers when the Aussies get up. Good luck with the replies.
J x
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hello and good luck