Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hello there little uns

hello there little uns

Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:18 pm
Banned

Granny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the rough
Default hello there little uns

Hello they’re everyone. I better introduce myself first I am soapys grandmother. The little blighter left the uk for Oz without coming to visit me, im 87 y’know . When quizzed on this he told me that he did pay me a visit but I had forgotten cos im pure dead old.
Back to more about myself, I live in a small town in Scotland called Galashields. My family papped me into a home about six years ago for reasons I still cant understand. Nuns older than myself run the home. Who on a few occasions have caught me trying to escape. Sister Margereet is the heed honcho, who runs the home with an iron fist. For some reason she gets all uptight cos I piss the bed one a week. Once a week for a lady of 87 is not bad in my book. Did I tell u I was 87? He keeps sending me letters telling me how warm it is there and how great life is, sound like it will be good for my arthritis.
Anyway, I have decided to try for one big escape and try to visit my little grandson in Australia. I will keep u all up to date with my big adventure. I first have to work out how to get out of this place! I’m 87 y’know !
Hello they’re everyone. I better introduce myself first………………â� ��¦â€¦
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hello there little uns

Originally Posted by Granny Soapy
Hello they’re everyone. I better introduce myself first I am soapys grandmother. The little blighter left the uk for Oz without coming to visit me, im 87 y’know . When quizzed on this he told me that he did pay me a visit but I had forgotten cos im pure dead old.
Back to more about myself, I live in a small town in Scotland called Galashields. My family papped me into a home about six years ago for reasons I still cant understand. Nuns older than myself run the home. Who on a few occasions have caught me trying to escape. Sister Margereet is the heed honcho, who runs the home with an iron fist. For some reason she gets all uptight cos I piss the bed one a week. Once a week for a lady of 87 is not bad in my book. Did I tell u I was 87? He keeps sending me letters telling me how warm it is there and how great life is, sound like it will be good for my arthritis.
Anyway, I have decided to try for one big escape and try to visit my little grandson in Australia. I will keep u all up to date with my big adventure. I first have to work out how to get out of this place! I’m 87 y’know !

Welcome to the shite, sorry site Granny Soapy. Sorry to hear your from Galashiels, otherwise known as a pail merk
I think you should get yourself over here & live with Soapy for a year or two. I'm sure he would love to have you.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:26 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Pmsl
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:28 pm
Banned

Granny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the roughGranny Soapy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bordy
Welcome to the shite, sorry site Granny Soapy. Sorry to hear your from Galashiels, otherwise known as a pail merk
I think you should get yourself over here & live with Soapy for a year or two. I'm sure he would love to have you.
You watch yir tongue laddie before I wash yir mooth oot wae soap. He hasn’t a clue whit am panning so u hod yir weeshed.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ransi
Pmsl
dont u worry aboot pissin yirelf, i do it at leat once a week. ill send u some of my ultra suckin pads if yae like.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:31 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:32 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

dont u worry aboot pissin yirelf, i do it at leat once a week. ill send u some of my ultra suckin pads if yae like.
So are you an ex Braw Lass Granny ?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
ill wipe that smirk aff yir face in a minute, what is that u find funny exactly.
kids nowadays, i just dont know huh
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:34 pm
Banned

So are you an ex Braw Lass Granny ?
awe ive been wae the best of them sonny jim. are yae a bit of a looker yirsell?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:35 pm
Banned

so can any of yae young folk tell me whit it is he sees in Oz, whits the big deal?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:36 pm
The Godfather

awe ive been wae the best of them sonny jim. are yae a bit of a looker yirsell?
No but I used to live in Galashiels, just wondered if you knew what a braw lass was in Gala but obviously not.

87 is quite young for someone from Gala though, its not exactly a young persons toon.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:38 pm
Banned

No but I used to live in Galashiels, just wondered if you knew what a braw lass was in Gala but obviously not.

87 is quite young for someone from Gala though, its not exactly a young persons toon.
well i dont get oot much son, so i tend not to meet the locals, apart from the gardener....if yknow what i mean
Old Aug 1st 2005, 3:46 pm
Banned

whits this karma aw aboot, ive had strange things sent tae me fae people a dont even know. its no that wee slap heed of a grandson thats behind this. isit?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 4:04 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Ya Big Galoot

D D
Old Aug 1st 2005, 4:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Ya Big Galoot

D D
you watch it lassie before i take my hon aff yir face. i dont know where u think yir commin fae with lip like that. BIG? im a size 8 mostly because i dont retain water that well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.