British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Hello from the sunshine coast!! :) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/hello-sunshine-coast-322309/)

GrantP Aug 26th 2005 1:46 am

Hello from the sunshine coast!! :)

Hey guys!! :)

Just a quick hello from Maroochydore!! ....we landed yesterday, and I can't wait to get settled in! Just about to leave and sort out my medicare card, sit my driving test, buy a mobile phone, and go looking at cars!!

...exciting stuff eh!! :rolleyes:

Grant

RReed Aug 26th 2005 2:55 am

Re: Hello from the sunshine coast!! :)

Originally Posted by GrantP

Just a quick hello from Maroochydore!! ....we landed yesterday, and I can't wait to get settled in! Just about to leave and sort out my medicare card, sit my driving test, buy a mobile phone, and go looking at cars!!

Grant

Welcome to the Sunshine Coast :D

Rachel

A dogs life Aug 26th 2005 2:58 am

Grant

You don't have to do it all in one day you know!!!

Welcome to QLD :D

diddy Aug 26th 2005 3:57 am

Good onya Grant. I'm originally from Cardiff, now on the Gold Coast. Hope it goes well for you up there. You've picked a good spot.

Paul.

Stitch Aug 26th 2005 5:15 pm

Grant

Good luck guys.

Cheers

Ginny

Timber Floor Au Aug 26th 2005 5:29 pm

Grant

WELCOME TO THE SUNSHINE STATE !!!! :)

BettyBoop Aug 26th 2005 5:38 pm

Grant

Hope the weather is better over there!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your new life!! :beer:

wallabyWannabe Aug 26th 2005 5:40 pm

Grant

Sooooo jelous. We are heading out to Caloundra when everything is sorted.. say hello to 'The Loo with the View!' And good luck with everything!
Donna.
xxx

Timber Floor Au Aug 26th 2005 5:45 pm

Was up past Maroooooooooochydoooor cpl weeks ago :)

Meant to have a beer in Enoggera pub but missed it again !! lol

JohnAndNetta Aug 26th 2005 8:56 pm

Grant

Hi Grant,
Been to Maroochydore ourselves a couple of times. And very nice too. Hope everything goes really well for you. We're off to Brisbane in 11 days ourselves. So I know how you must be feeling right now.

Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Netta

nadders Aug 28th 2005 9:02 pm

Good to hear from people who have really made it. We have been looking at Maroochydore as a poss place to live ourselves. I know your time will be full of other stuff at the mo, but we would love to hear how you get on with house, work or schools etc. Looks like paradise to us!
Are you in rented accommodation at the moment?

funkybuddah Aug 28th 2005 10:39 pm

Grant

WICKED!!! I bet your buzzing! All the best to you.

nik04 Aug 28th 2005 11:01 pm

Grant

Let us all know how you get on sorting everything out, oh and try and find some time to enjoy your first day :)

flumper Aug 28th 2005 11:26 pm

Grant

Welcome to Maroochydore hope everything goes well for you.Good luck with the driving test, Are you still after a Impreza Turbo? nice car! :)

Keebs Aug 29th 2005 6:22 pm

Grant

Hi GrantP of Maroochydore (sounds good eh),

CONGRATULATIONS, we'll be in Brissie northern suburbs in a few months time and we have friends moving to Maroochydore early next, I've heard so many good things about it, one place we'll definitely be visiting!

Hey, there are only 24hrs in any one day, there's always tomorrow :beer:

Keebs :)