Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello - moving to Perth and have some assorted questions

Hello - moving to Perth and have some assorted questions

Old Oct 8th 2010, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Davesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to all
Default Re: Hello - moving to Perth and have some assorted questions

Perth actually has a very good live music scene . It doesn't have the sheer amount of pubs that the uk has but there are many good venues in the city and outer suburbs . I have played many of these as a musician myself and was impressed with the standard too - mutli - clutural bands offering offering worldwide appeal .

It seems Perth is starting to be included in more band world tours now , we saw Stevie wonder and Robbie Williams , something we just wouldn't have had the motivation to do in the UK having to get into London . Although the Burswood stadium , where they seem to house a lot of these bands has the worst acoustics .