Reload this Page >

Hello - just starting out

Hello - just starting out

Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Sam Australia is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello - just starting out

Hi,

I'm new to the site, but I'm looking forward to getting to know people and finding out more things on the long road to moving out to Oz.

There are four of us in my family; me, my husband (mech eng) and our 2 young boys. We're hoping to apply for a 175 or 176 - still not sure, all being well.

Looking forward to finding out more,

Sam
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello - just starting out

Welcome and hope all goes well for you.There are loads of people who can advise/help you out on here so I wish you well and good luck!(I'm fairly new on here myself but have lived in Oz for 30 years)
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Welcome to BE Sam

minibelle
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

helsbells79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi...we were granted our 175 last year and are now in Sydney....have to say don't think we could have done it without all the support and advice from this website. If you don't know the answer to something, you can pretty much guarantee someone on here will!!

Good luck!

H
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Sam Australia is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for making us feel so welcome.

Sam
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Hello - just starting out

Originally Posted by helsbells79
Hi...we were granted our 175 last year and are now in Sydney....have to say don't think we could have done it without all the support and advice from this website. If you don't know the answer to something, you can pretty much guarantee someone on here will!!

Good luck!

H
Absolutely agree with this

and don't forget, the entertainment value of some of the comments on here can be a fantastic lift when the waiting seem to go on forever ... virtual bashing can be hilarious

Welcome to the madhouse