Reload this Page >

Hello guy's ... :)

Hello guy's ... :)

Old Sep 29th 2007, 2:49 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello guy's ... :)

Just want to say to everyone ...

Long long story but had to go away for a while, but the time has come to return.

So what's been happening?

Well there's basically too much to mention without fear of sending people to sleep ...lol, but we've had some major issues over the last 6 months or so but are now all fine and living back in good ole Upper Coomera on the coast.

I finished my course, have applied for PR, and am working in another field ... trade related, but more importantly gives me an excuse to drive a Ute ...

Nic has recently acquired a full time job and loves it! She had murders with the 20 hour rule but once I ceased studies we was all granted full working rights and altho it still took time to land the ideal role, she now has it.

Me daughter threw in the towel with education over here ( ) but starts her first full time job next week working for a Real Estate company. To be honest the way the coast is booming I fail to see it being a bad move.

The other one is cracking away with school and currently out doing what he probably does for half of his time ... skateboarding!! ... LOVES it!!

So that's briefly how it's all going, we are still about ...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:10 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello guy's ... :)

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Just want to say http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ileys/wave.gif to everyone ...

Long long story but had to go away for a while, but the time has come to return.

Well there's basically too much to mention without fear of sending people to sleep ...lol, but we've had some major issues over the last 6 months or so but are now all fine and living back in good ole Upper Coomera on the coast.

I finished my course, have applied for PR, and am working in another field ... trade related, but more importantly gives me an excuse to drive a Ute ...

Nic has recently acquired a full time job and loves it! She had murders with the 20 hour rule but once I ceased studies we was all granted full working rights and altho it still took time to land the ideal role, she now has it.

Me daughter threw in the towel with education over here ( ) but starts her first full time job next week working for a Real Estate company. To be honest the way the coast is booming I fail to see it being a bad move.

The other one is cracking away with school and currently out doing what he probably does for half of his time ... skateboarding!! ... LOVES it!!

welcome back
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:13 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back ....again.

Good to hear you are finally applying for PR.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:16 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ileys/wave.gif to everyone ...

Welcome back - hope all is good with you and yours !
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:31 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

glad to hear it is all finally slotting into place for you all!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 3:39 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hello
I'm abit confused though!! Why have you signed on as a new member, new posts?
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:17 am
Account Closed

Thanks ...

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hello
I'm abit confused though!! Why have you signed on as a new member, new posts?
Old account was deleted.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:20 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Thanks ...

Old account was deleted.
I deleted my old account, but only because i was getting stalked hope you wasn't...by the way, looking forward to seeing what avatar you choose
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I deleted my old account, but only because i was getting stalked hope you wasn't...by the way, looking forward to seeing what avatar you choose
No I wasn't ...

I'm gonna go Premium later so I can use animated avatars. I've got an embarrassing amount these days ...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:24 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Paul...

Funny as I was thinking about you the other day...

Nice to see you back
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:25 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Nice to see you back, and that things are going well for you. Good luck with the PR app

Shirley x
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ransi
Funny as I was thinking about you the other day...

Hi Haley.

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi Guys

Nice to see you back, and that things are going well for you. Good luck with the PR app

Shirley x
Thanks Shirley ...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 4:37 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Oi oi - welcome back ...
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:03 am

gedge has disabled reputation

ah here's the proper welcome back thread
welcome back matey
Old Sep 29th 2007, 5:17 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!

Glad to hear things are going well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.