Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello everyone! Hairdresser help?

Hello everyone! Hairdresser help?

Old Jan 28th 2007, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

chlor is on a distinguished road
Default Hello everyone! Hairdresser help?

We are a family of nine currently living in france after leaving the uk 4yrs ago
We love it here but have come round to the realisation of no jobs for the kids, bearing in mind there are 7 of them we think we had better find somewhere where they can have the best opportunities and australia ticks all the boxes for us. my husband has the skills but he is already 44yrs and we are not sure if we can get our act together quick enough for using him as the main applicant, so at the moment we are thinking of sending me to train as a hairdresser, we know the training will take 2 yrs but does anyone know how long i will need to be employed for before i can apply?
thanks in advance
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:34 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello everyone! Hairdresser help?

Originally Posted by chlor
We are a family of nine currently living in france after leaving the uk 4yrs ago
We love it here but have come round to the realisation of no jobs for the kids, bearing in mind there are 7 of them we think we had better find somewhere where they can have the best opportunities and australia ticks all the boxes for us. my husband has the skills but he is already 44yrs and we are not sure if we can get our act together quick enough for using him as the main applicant, so at the moment we are thinking of sending me to train as a hairdresser, we know the training will take 2 yrs but does anyone know how long i will need to be employed for before i can apply?
thanks in advance
hi and welcome to the forum
hope you find the answers you are looking for
i will copy this thread to the main australia forum for you, so it reaches a wider audience
you may also wish to ask in the Hairdressing forum (i kid you not
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

chlor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello everyone! Hairdresser help?

Originally Posted by gedge
hi and welcome to the forum
hope you find the answers you are looking for
i will copy this thread to the main australia forum for you, so it reaches a wider audience
you may also wish to ask in the Hairdressing forum (i kid you not
thanks much appreciated i will go there now