Hello Everyone

Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Lee and Maria is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello Everyone

Hi,

thought we would introduce ourselves as we'll probably be bothering you all with loads of questions over the coming months.

Well I'm Lee, 24, a qualified bricklayer by trade, although I am usually involved in all aspects of building.
My Wife, Maria, is 23 and qualified in Childcare. She has worked in Nurserys and also private Childcare as a Nanny.

We are planning a trip to Oz on a Working Holiday Visa to spend time travelling around the country visiting places and working, to get a feel for the country and see if we would eventually like to live there. If all goes well we'll be heading out around April next year.

So expect many many questions from us on just about every topic we can think of
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:12 pm
G'day!

FlyingAussie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

Have fun during your working holiday visa and we here at BE are expecting some photos, hehehe.

Regards,
Pedro
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:12 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome to the mad house!