hello everyone

Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

the-travelling-wilburys is on a distinguished road
Smile hello everyone

new to forum hi to you all looking to get some good advice .
Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: hello everyone

Originally Posted by the-travelling-wilburys

Hello, and welcome! ...

I guess you've come to the right place!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 9:04 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

I'm a newbie too and really enjoying this forum. Haven't done any housework all weekend been checking out the posts on here. Hubby is a bit peeved I think! But I keep telling him its all in the name of research!
Old Sep 5th 2005, 9:33 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

hello to both of you this is the best place to get the best advice ive been on the recieving end of quite a lot of it ( thanks everyone )

welcome and good luck
dont be affraid to ask anything even if you thing its a silly question someone helpful will answer
after all when i look back at some of my questions i feel embarrased but if you dont know things the best thing to do is ask

sent you both some karma

jan & gaz xx
Old Sep 5th 2005, 9:40 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi To you both and welcome

Ask away. We're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch (of nutters ) on here.

Julie
Old Sep 5th 2005, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Hi To you both and welcome

Ask away. We're a pretty friendly and helpful bunch (of nutters ) on here.

Julie

Nutters Where... I can't see any

Welcome to the forum T-T-W's
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:34 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the-travelling-wilburys
hello good evening and welcome
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

G'day

And welcome....

SS