Hello Everyone.

Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Buttercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to all
Smile Hello Everyone.

Hi Everybody,

I am totally new to this so bear with me. I have been reading loads of posting for a few days now and can't believe how helpful you all are. I nice to know that some of you are going stir crazy waiting for visa's (like me). But it's even better to read about you guys that are already out there (lucky buggers). I get so excited when i hear about how good it is and that's it's all worth it.Plus i've found out heaps of useful info too.
So like the words of that 80's song.
" I am so excited and i just can't hide it ! I am about to loose control and i think i like it "...lalalala..... ( by the way who did sing that...?)
Anyway Big thanks xxxxxxx
Hopefully going to Sunshine coast in Oct....
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:19 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone.

Originally Posted by Buttercup
Hi Everybody,

I am totally new to this so bear with me. I have been reading loads of posting for a few days now and can't believe how helpful you all are. I nice to know that some of you are going stir crazy waiting for visa's (like me). But it's even better to read about you guys that are already out there (lucky buggers). I get so excited when i hear about how good it is and that's it's all worth it.Plus i've found out heaps of useful info too.
" I am so excited and i just can't hide it ! I am about to loose control and i think i like it "...lalalala..... ( by the way who did sing that...?)
Welcome to BE buttercup. Great name, from one of my favorite films
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to the madhouse !!

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Hi Everybody,
The Pointer Sisters.

Welcome to the mad house er forum.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:20 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Buttercup. Not only will you be going mad with anticipation for your visa but this place will send you round the bend as well

Have fun on here Louise
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:21 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
The Pointer Sisters.
Aaah, thats it. Been driving me mad (for about 5 minutes)
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Yeah hello and welcome to addiction central, where are you aiming to go to
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Buttercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to all

The Pointer Sisters.

Welcome to the mad house er forum.

ahh yes The Pointer Sisters..!!!! Thanks
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:25 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Aaah, thats it. Been driving me mad (for about 5 minutes)
No problem That's me all over....full of useless crap
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:27 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

No problem That's me all over....full of useless crap
LOL, well thanks to your useless crap, I will get to sleep tonight.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by karenjc
Yeah hello and welcome to addiction central, where are you aiming to go to

I've got inlaws in Caloundra soooooooo Xmas there then who knows........ Any ideas for young family with toddler.?
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Hi buttercup!...wave goodbye to any strands of sanity you have left
Old Aug 9th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Butter and welcome to the site which will eventually take over your life.

In the morning with breakfast I log on - then I get to work and log on - and here I am at night logged on. :scared:

Where you heading and when?
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Hi buttercup!...wave goodbye to any strands of sanity you have left

Sanity is so over rated anyway i've got nothing to loose
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

I've got inlaws in Caloundra soooooooo Xmas there then who knows........ Any ideas for young family with toddler.?
Were in the same position 2 youngsters and the closer we get to going the wider the search for the right area, were set on the gold coast but if the right things come along then who knows, its sort of enticing when you here all the great things people have to say about where they are

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.