Wikiposts

Hello everyone.

Old Aug 10th 2003, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Can she have a look at my barnet when she gets here pls?

Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:07 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pommie bastard
No do not tell me you or your good wife is an hairdresser , explains the crap you post.

I've read a few of your posts, you've really got something against hairdressers, haven't you. Leads me to one conclusion...not only are you a boring, obnoxious, insulting, lowlife twat, you must also be a bald boring, obnoxious, insulting, lowlife twat.

When did you change from Brylcreem to Brasso?
Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:18 am
Keelie

The girl..and I do mean girl, who gave me a simple wash and blow-dry at a Queensland beauty salon admitted that she was an 'apprentice' and that she loved 'doing hair'
The result was to say the least..ahem.. amatuerish, and nearly every woman reading this will have had the experience of going home and washing out the results of similar 'styles'. Cost.... $34 (aussie dollars.)

If you're a mature, talented stylist with imagination, and the abilty to communicate your idea's to your clients, then I believe there's unlimited opportunity in your future .

Old Aug 11th 2003, 6:33 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I've read a few of your posts, you've really got something against hairdressers, haven't you.

Do you know that you took the words right out of my mouth Steve?
Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:56 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
I've read a few of your posts, you've really got something against hairdressers, haven't you. Leads me to one conclusion...not only are you a boring, obnoxious, insulting, lowlife twat, you must also be a bald boring, obnoxious, insulting, lowlife twat.

When did you change from Brylcreem to Brasso?
No but failed refugees like yourself give Poms a bad name here , there is life lower than an Essex lad , never.

Old Aug 11th 2003, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Florida_03
Extra 5 points for constructing hair, instead of wireless systems?

Well bugger me, what is Australia coming to? Lucky PB has passed out and some Jehovah Witness has just found him and is honest enough to go through his wallet to find a number to call and try and get his long-enduring wife to drive out to the OB and pick him up and take him home to sleep it off. But I digress...best wishes.

Oz researchers, engineers and scientists trained at public expense out, pom trades in. There is a problem?

I say "trades", but they hardly do proper 5 year apprenticeships with indentures in the UK (or even 3 years) these days and so make sure you have plenty of parking spaces for cowboys' horses. All they have is day release city and guilds which, judging by those I know with these papers, should come on a cardboard roll and have perforations and a pattern to match the bathroom.

Bachelors of science, bachelors of arts, doctors of this that and the other get out, half-trained "trades" people come in. Well, Oz is turning itself into a living museum of 1960. Perhaps they are right, thouhg, because I gaher that all office jobs are being done over the internet in India now, so perhaps it is the future of the world to go backwards and we can all look forward to getting back the days of piece work, no unions, all trades, factory owners called "Jeremiah Gradgrind" and so on.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 10:53 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pommie bastard
No but failed refugees like yourself give Poms a bad name here , there is life lower than an Essex lad , never.

Sorry, staying in Essex, but don't come from Essex.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Wilf
Oz researchers, engineers and scientists trained at public expense out, pom trades in. There is a problem?

I say "trades", but they hardly do proper 5 year apprenticeships with indentures in the UK (or even 3 years) these days and so make sure you have plenty of parking spaces for cowboys' horses. All they have is day release city and guilds which, judging by those I know with these papers, should come on a cardboard roll and have perforations and a pattern to match the bathroom.

Bachelors of science, bachelors of arts, doctors of this that and the other get out, half-trained "trades" people come in. Well, Oz is turning itself into a living museum of 1960. Perhaps they are right, thouhg, because I gaher that all office jobs are being done over the internet in India now, so perhaps it is the future of the world to go backwards and we can all look forward to getting back the days of piece work, no unions, all trades, factory owners called "Jeremiah Gradgrind" and so on.
You should learn how to spell before posting on this forum!
what exactly is it you do for a 'living'?
rach
Old Aug 13th 2003, 9:39 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Welcome to the forum
Sky