Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello From Cheltenham

Wikiposts

Hello From Cheltenham

Old Sep 20th 2006, 2:11 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello From Cheltenham

Originally Posted by Acorns
Hi everyone. Dave (my Hubby) is a mechanic and we are being sponsored out to Sydney hopefully before Christmas on a 457 visa. Our application is being lodged on 25/09/06. We would love to hear from anyone in a similar situation, or that can give us any information. Sorry very new to this and I am not sure how it works. Bye for now Nicki and Dave
Hi again to our dopple-gangers Nicki and Dave!

Nicky
Old Sep 20th 2006, 2:42 am
Ocean Reef

Location: Landed in Perth July'06 & now freezing in Melbourne! Brisbane Bound soon and lovin it everyday!
luchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud ofluchi has much to be proud of

Not in a similar situation, but Good Luck. We just moved to Perth from Churchdown, 8 miles from you....hope you get some good response.

Hi everyone. Dave (my Hubby) is a mechanic and we are being sponsored out to Sydney hopefully before Christmas on a 457 visa. Our application is being lodged on 25/09/06. We would love to hear from anyone in a similar situation, or that can give us any information. Sorry very new to this and I am not sure how it works. Bye for now Nicki and Dave
Old Sep 20th 2006, 2:53 am
Nicki and Dave (Acorns)

Acorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Hello From Cheltenham

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Hi again to our dopple-gangers Nicki and Dave!

Nicky

Hi I wonder if we can beat you there and be the first Nicki and Dave to arrive in Sydney in Dec 06!!! Watch this space. Love Nicki
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:35 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I wonder if we can beat you there and be the first Nicki and Dave to arrive in Sydney in Dec 06!!! Watch this space. Love Nicki
Well, we arrive on the 3rd December so better get your skates on! First one there can buy the first round, okay?
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:57 am
Nicki and Dave (Acorns)

Acorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant futureAcorns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Well, we arrive on the 3rd December so better get your skates on! First one there can buy the first round, okay?
Yes especially as that is my birthday! I wont divulge my age and you will never guess as I look so young! (not) Let the race begin the heat is on with so much to play for..
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:59 am
Nicki and Dave (Acorns)

Originally Posted by luchi
Not in a similar situation, but Good Luck. We just moved to Perth from Churchdown, 8 miles from you....hope you get some good response.
Sorry I must have sent you the wrong message, I thought you were Nicky and Dave. Thanks anyway and enjoy your new life down under
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

surfsup is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there! Is that your surname acorns? All it is is we are are from bishops cleeve and we know of a nicki and dave who is a mechanic and lived in little acorns just wondered if it was you? We are emmigrating to Sydney on sept 10th!! can't wait!!
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:05 am
Nicki and Dave (Acorns)

Originally Posted by surfsup
Hi there! Is that your surname acorns? All it is is we are are from bishops cleeve and we know of a nicki and dave who is a mechanic and lived in little acorns just wondered if it was you? We are emmigrating to Sydney on sept 10th!! can't wait!!
Sorry not the same Nicki and Dave they are starting to become very common. The reason we are 'acorns' is that 'from little acorns oak trees grow'. Hopefully we will grow in Australia! How corney.

Forgot to say good luck with your new life. Very envious wish we were leaving here so soon. Take care Nicki and Dave
Old Sep 20th 2006, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

gary + mandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi nikki and dave. Just to say goodluck with your move, myself and my husband and 2 kids are moving to sydney in october we are from stroud. small world ! maybe when you out there we can meet up, we are hopefully moving to lower north sure which i think is near your area. mandy x
Old Sep 20th 2006, 7:32 am
Nicki and Dave (Acorns)

Originally Posted by gary + mandy
Hi nikki and dave. Just to say goodluck with your move, myself and my husband and 2 kids are moving to sydney in october we are from stroud. small world ! maybe when you out there we can meet up, we are hopefully moving to lower north sure which i think is near your area. mandy x
Hi Gary and Mandy I will send a private message in a moment to find out more..... I am nosey!

Love Nicki
Old Sep 20th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, it looks like there are going to be heaps of new Sydneysiders later this year!!

Look forwards to meeting you all when you get here.

Rudi
x