hello

Old Jun 11th 2005, 4:33 pm
davidjohn

davidjohn has a spectacular aura aboutdavidjohn has a spectacular aura aboutdavidjohn has a spectacular aura about
Default hello

Hi
am moving to OZ with spouse and spice and had a million things to find out .Must say the posts here are great indeed!
Thanks to all
Old Jun 11th 2005, 4:34 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello

Originally Posted by davidjohn
Hi
am moving to OZ with spouse and spice and had a million things to find out .Must say the posts here are great indeed!
Thanks to all
Hiya & Welcome to the madhouse! LOL
Have a blue box!

Claire
xx
Old Jun 11th 2005, 4:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hiya & Welcome to the madhouse! LOL
Have a blue box!

Claire
xx
Claire, you are such a show off

Welcome Davidjohn. Yup loads of useful and helpful folk here. Loads of crap as well but you have to take the rough with the smooth

I'll give you some karma too, but only cos I don't know how much I hand out at the mo
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by davidjohn
Hi
Thanks to all
Hello and welcome !

Have a look around the whole site, and I'm sure you will find the info and fun you're looking for.

K sent - 2 more boxes

Cas
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:16 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome

....like school remember your first day, it will never be forgotten.

Oh the plus side I get to follow up my school marm old school speech by saying Enid Blyton style, you will get out what you put into this experience.

And if that does not tickle you.....just enjoy the mad house.

Cheers Sandra
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:20 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and k from me too
Marie
Old Jun 11th 2005, 6:33 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the place where you will be totaly addicted to in about ooooo 2days.

and seeing as you must be a special one, i will give some k too.

Louise