Hello

Old May 16th 2005, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

jimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant future
Smile Hello

Hello

First time I have posted although I have been reading all the other threads for a few months now.

We are submitting our visa hopefully this week (designated area sponsored) we are hoping to move to Melbourne, hubby and two kids 10 & 9.

I have 2 sisters over there so I am really lucky as I have somewhere to live until we buy a house (that's if we get visa).

It took us 3 attempts at the TRA (first 2 attempts by ourselves and finally contacted law firm in Oz) to finally get them to accept that hubby is a joiner/carpenter.

My agent is finalising paperwork right now with my sister who is sponsoring us, it is a long process, the problem we have hubby is 45 in July, so we have front loaded medicals and police reports.

We currently stay in Scotland.
Old May 16th 2005, 10:24 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Re: Hello

Welcome!
Old May 16th 2005, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stormz
Welcome!
Best of luck
Old May 16th 2005, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

jimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant futurejimarg has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Hello

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
Best of luck
Thanks

Where about in Glasgow are you?
Old May 16th 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jimarg
Hello

First time I have posted although I have been reading all the other threads for a few months now.

We are submitting our visa hopefully this week (designated area sponsored) we are hoping to move to Melbourne, hubby and two kids 10 & 9.

I have 2 sisters over there so I am really lucky as I have somewhere to live until we buy a house (that's if we get visa).

It took us 3 attempts at the TRA (first 2 attempts by ourselves and finally contacted law firm in Oz) to finally get them to accept that hubby is a joiner/carpenter.

My agent is finalising paperwork right now with my sister who is sponsoring us, it is a long process, the problem we have hubby is 45 in July, so we have front loaded medicals and police reports.

Hi Jimarg, hope evrything goes well, and all the best to you all
Old May 16th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Hello and welcome to the site.

Aus4us.
Old May 16th 2005, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Welcome to the asylum!
Old May 16th 2005, 9:26 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Hi there and welcome to the forum...we came over on a 139 visa also.....it took 6 months from DIMIA receiving application to us getting the visa, but we held it up for a while trying to get meds done......so prolly would have been more round the 5 month mark. Did u use the panel doc in Pollockshaws road....what did u think if her?
Old May 16th 2005, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Hello

Originally Posted by biggy
Hi there and welcome to the forum...we came over on a 139 visa also.....it took 6 months from DIMIA receiving application to us getting the visa, but we held it up for a while trying to get meds done......so prolly would have been more round the 5 month mark. Did u use the panel doc in Pollockshaws road....what did u think if her?
Yes. She was a bit scary. The kids were a bit unsure of her. Hubby's arm was sore for days.
Old May 16th 2005, 11:54 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. She was a bit scary. The kids were a bit unsure of her. Hubby's arm was sore for days.

Did she smell like a horse lol

My daughter wouldnt even speak to her she was so scarey.........then she said........Is there something wrong with her that she wont talk....I nearly said yeah shes prob holdin her breath so she cant smell you....lol

Yeah my arm was black and blue from wrist(thats where she ended up takin blood from, although I told her exactly where to stick the needle for her to get blodd....nope she tortured me for 20 minutes)to elbow
Old May 17th 2005, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Hello

Hi welcome to what will become your new addiction!
Old May 17th 2005, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future

OMG I think we used this lady. We tried to book into doctors in Edinburgh and Dundee but all had 6 week waiting lists.Funnily enough this one could see us the following day!!! She ended up with my blood dripping down her arm as she tried to get a sample for the HIV test..

She hit my 6 year old with a funny stick thing saying "Did you feel that darling" Daughter just looked wide eyed. My husband and I had to struggle to hold ourselves together when it was our turns to be hit. To think I worried for months about the medical.

It was one of the most bizarre experiences ever.
Ali
Old May 17th 2005, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello

Hi
And welcome to the most additive website ever!!!!
We emigrated in Jan05 on a 139 visa, our's also only took 6 months until it was granted, so compared to most of the visa's it's quick, so you will not have to long to wait!!
Good luck with the visa.
Paula
Old May 17th 2005, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Did she smell like a horse lol

My daughter wouldnt even speak to her she was so scarey.........then she said........Is there something wrong with her that she wont talk....I nearly said yeah shes prob holdin her breath so she cant smell you....lol

Yeah my arm was black and blue from wrist(thats where she ended up takin blood from, although I told her exactly where to stick the needle for her to get blodd....nope she tortured me for 20 minutes)to elbow
yes and I thought she looked like one. My 10 year old boy nearly died when she put her hand down his boxers, you are so scared to say anything incase she gave you a bed report.

sorry i meant bad report

Last edited by jimarg; May 17th 2005 at 8:29 pm.
Old May 17th 2005, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AliMay
OMG I think we used this lady. We tried to book into doctors in Edinburgh and Dundee but all had 6 week waiting lists.Funnily enough this one could see us the following day!!! She ended up with my blood dripping down her arm as she tried to get a sample for the HIV test..

She hit my 6 year old with a funny stick thing saying "Did you feel that darling" Daughter just looked wide eyed. My husband and I had to struggle to hold ourselves together when it was our turns to be hit. To think I worried for months about the medical.

It was one of the most bizarre experiences ever.
Ali
By the time I got to the place (got lost) my blood pressure was sky high so they took kids and hubby first and left me to the end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.