Hello

Old May 11th 2004, 6:40 pm
From U.K 2 Aus

Jigsaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello

Hi Everyone!

Have been reading the messages for the last few days. registered today! Just getting together our application for migration to Aus. (skilled visa) and already have picked up loads of good advice & Vibes. Cannot get over the mamoth task ahead of us to collate all the info they are requesting! and shudder to think of all the sorting out if we ever get accepted. Hubby lived in Adelaide as a kid and has always wanted to go back, l myself have never been - dunno if l am adventrous or just plain crazy. Our three kids (all teenagers) are buzzin about it all.

Please tell me l am not too crazy. Even if l have loads of messages telling l am. I still have nothing to loose and everything to gain (l think )
Old May 11th 2004, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello

Hi Jigsaw,
if youre' crazy then so are we! weve never been to Australia either!
welcome to the madhouse and good luck with your application
hugs
rach, mark and chanelle xxxx
Old May 11th 2004, 6:48 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Jigsaw
Hi Everyone!

Have been reading the messages for the last few days. registered today! Just getting together our application for migration to Aus. (skilled visa) and already have picked up loads of good advice & Vibes. Cannot get over the mamoth task ahead of us to collate all the info they are requesting! and shudder to think of all the sorting out if we ever get accepted. Hubby lived in Adelaide as a kid and has always wanted to go back, l myself have never been - dunno if l am adventrous or just plain crazy. Our three kids (all teenagers) are buzzin about it all.

Please tell me l am not too crazy. Even if l have loads of messages telling l am. I still have nothing to loose and everything to gain (l think )
Welcome aboard Jigsaw, believe me everyone feels and though they are going mad at one stage or another, you are not alone!

If you need any answers or help just start posting, they are a very helpful lot on here, I dont think I would have coped quite so well if I didnt have this site to keep referring to.

Best wishes

Lisa

Old May 11th 2004, 7:01 pm
From U.K 2 Aus

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Jigsaw,
if youre' crazy then so are we! weve never been to Australia either!
welcome to the madhouse and good luck with your application
hugs
rach, mark and chanelle xxxx
Thanks for that have lived in a few Madhuses before should fit right in!

Old May 11th 2004, 8:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jigsaw,
Welcome to the forum
Put all the pieces together and you'll be made up
Keep those teens buzzin - it will make a big difference.
Don't want to swap 2 for 3 by any chance ?
Old May 11th 2004, 9:55 pm

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Robert and Louisa here,
Just had to drop you a line coz we left sunny Parkstone last July and now live in even sunnier Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast. I can`t begin to tell you guys how much we miss Poole. If only we had a New Look and Marks here, life would be much better. We all yearn fo a big brekkie in Littlewoods cafe. How sad is that. We love it here, but work is a real problem. I don`t know about the rest of Oz, but up here it is really difficult to find work, unless you are in the hospitality trade. I have apllied for so many jobs, and the companies can`t even be bothered get back to you. Never mind, I am sure something will turn up. None of us (wife and 3 kids aged 10,15,18) wants to come back to good old Parkstone, and the kids definately don`t want to go back to Poole High. I am hearing really bad reports about their old school, do you know anything. Try and keep in touch wit us if you can or want to, coz it would be great to hear from people who lived where you did. Have a drink down the Quay for us next time you are there. Take care
Old May 11th 2004, 9:58 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Jigsaw,
Welcome! Yes you probably are a little mad but you need to be, you'll fit right in here!
Good luck,
Michaela
Old May 12th 2004, 2:16 pm
From U.K 2 Aus

Originally posted by robertd
Hi, Robert and Louisa here,
Just had to drop you a line coz we left sunny Parkstone last July and now live in even sunnier Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast. I can`t begin to tell you guys how much we miss Poole. If only we had a New Look and Marks here, life would be much better. We all yearn fo a big brekkie in Littlewoods cafe. How sad is that. We love it here, but work is a real problem. I don`t know about the rest of Oz, but up here it is really difficult to find work, unless you are in the hospitality trade. I have apllied for so many jobs, and the companies can`t even be bothered get back to you. Never mind, I am sure something will turn up. None of us (wife and 3 kids aged 10,15,18) wants to come back to good old Parkstone, and the kids definately don`t want to go back to Poole High. I am hearing really bad reports about their old school, do you know anything. Try and keep in touch wit us if you can or want to, coz it would be great to hear from people who lived where you did. Have a drink down the Quay for us next time you are there. Take care

Hi Robert and Loiusa

Good to hear you have all settled down O.K. Bit worrying about the job situ though! We live in Chester, which is quite away form your home town Poole. Nothing major can be happen down there though, not on the news or papers. Sorry have not got any goss for you. Going to have a beer for you tonight down our local instead (will have two seeing hows your a couple). Keep in touch, will be picking your brains in a few months time.
Take Care
Old May 12th 2004, 2:19 pm
From U.K 2 Aus

Originally posted by mcmercer
Hello Jigsaw,
Welcome! Yes you probably are a little mad but you need to be, you'll fit right in here!
Good luck,
Michaela
Hi Michaela

If everyone is mad down there, l may appear norma (how scary is that)
:scared:
Old May 12th 2004, 2:23 pm
Me, 2 kids and the wife

clevs is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Hello

Hi Everyone!

we are in Adelaide you'll love it... go for it...

clevs
Old May 12th 2004, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

andrea jc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Michaela

If everyone is mad down there, l may appear norma (how scary is that)
:scared:
I was going to say norma major or norma jean, but that's just silly.

An indication I am going mad as well.

Andrea
Old May 12th 2004, 3:15 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome. let me tell you..every thinks we are crazy because weve never been either. I am so glad I found this site. I feel not so alone anymore in this state of insanity good luck with it all and get ready for the ride of your life!
Old May 12th 2004, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Louisa, Robert

Hi Louisa, Robert and kids!
well fancy that someone from good old Parkstone! We live in Lincoln Road, whereabouts were you? Did you have a property to sell? who did you sell through? i work for Mann Countrywide but am on the market with Wilson Gale too!
Not too sure about Poole High, although KempWelch seems to have turned around abit!
Last week there was someone holed up in Haskells Road, held his ex hostage for 2 days, then she escaped and he stayed there for a further 2 days before killing himself with a double barrel shotgun!! So i can't imagine why you are missing Parkstone!!
The weather here is shite, really grey and overcast, not to mention the rain!
We are heading for Brisbane, hubby is a plasterer, what is it you do?
What school did your 10 year old go to?
keep in touch and pm me if you like
kind regards
Rach, Mark and Chanelle x
Old May 12th 2004, 5:41 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hi Everyone!

hi Jigsaw,

No madder than the rest of us !! Welcome to the on-line loony bin.

Good luck with the process.

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004.....its a reality !!

Old May 12th 2004, 8:44 pm
From U.K 2 Aus

Originally posted by Bix
Hi Jigsaw,
Welcome to the forum
Put all the pieces together and you'll be made up
Keep those teens buzzin - it will make a big difference.
Don't want to swap 2 for 3 by any chance ?
Hey your on the ball! it's all about putting the pieces together
No probs with the teens buzzin, they always are, but will stick with the ones l got thanks (13,15,17). Feel a lot better now have some brains to pick - about stuff.

speak to you soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.