Helllppp!!!!

Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Helllppp!!!!

The time is coming close now, other half is sorting out his crappy old tapes ready for the move. We now have the Mamas and the Papas blasting out 'Dream a little dream of me'. Glad I am off to work this afternoon.

Whisky
Old Sep 13th 2003, 11:09 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helllppp!!!!

Originally posted by whisky
The time is coming close now, other half is sorting out his crappy old tapes ready for the move. We now have the Mamas and the Papas blasting out 'Dream a little dream of me'. Glad I am off to work this afternoon.

Whisky
Funny you should post that I've had kazaalite running 24/7 for weeks filling up the hard drive with every album/song I can think of. No chance of broadband where we're going and limited downloads. I've also ripped most of my cd collection to mp3 easier to store on the hard drive.
Sean
Old Sep 13th 2003, 11:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing you don't work here then - first day back and I not only have to put up with listening to an assortment of interchangable boy bands, but I also have to put up with someone tunelessly whstling along with them!
Wish I'd stowed away on the flight south with my Bloke!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 12:00 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point

Whisky
Hi Whisky,

Steve has just gone and bought "never mind the Bollocks" by the sex pistols, I'm seriously considering moving out untill the shippers arrive!!!!!

Suz
Old Sep 13th 2003, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve has just gone and bought "never mind the Bollocks" by the sex pistols, I'm seriously considering moving out untill the shippers arrive!!!!!.
What a star lad.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

hi whiskey, glad to see things are moving at last for you. We have just found a nice rented property (at last) and are in the process of packing, and oh my god what a nightmare!! never seen so much crap in all my life! think i'm gonna go minimilistic from now on!

cheers

ellen1
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:05 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by suz
Hi Whisky,

Steve has just gone and bought "never mind the Bollocks" by the sex pistols, I'm seriously considering moving out untill the shippers arrive!!!!!

Suz
Now that is a great album, one of the best ever. Get pogoing !!!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:13 pm
suz
Forum Regular

You mean I need to retreive my bolder holders from the depths of the packing boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that is a great album, one of the best ever. Get pogoing !!!
Plus of course London Calling by the Clash

Last edited by karawara88; Sep 13th 2003 at 4:29 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:38 pm
suz
Forum Regular

Originally posted by karawara88
Plus of course London Calling by the Clash
Now your talking! Suzannes got her tartan skirt out, Ive got my stick-on mohican on and we're gonna upset the neighbours before we go!
:scared:

Steve
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by suz
Now your talking! Suzannes got her tartan skirt out, Ive got my stick-on mohican on and we're gonna upset the neighbours before we go!
:scared:

Steve
You could have a "Great British" party instead of an Aussie leaving do - call out for fish 'n chips, drink lots of beer and play loads of ska etc... would be cheap!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 4:54 pm
suz
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Larissa
You could have a "Great British" party instead of an Aussie leaving do - call out for fish 'n chips, drink lots of beer and play loads of ska etc... would be cheap!
Damm right Larissa

Steve
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Whisky

just been listening to my war of the worlds cd, forgot i had it, fantastic or what

arlene
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble is that sorting out a pile of records should be such a quick job and should yield loads for the "rubbish" heap - but when I did mine I ended up playing most of them, and they all brought back such good memories that the majority of them ended up on the "keep it" heap instead!!
And before you ask, the ones I'm keeping include such gems as the Bay City Rollers, Bright Eyes (from Watership Down), Pinky & Perky singing the hits of the 60s, and assorted Nursery Rhymes!
Fortunately I got them packed before the Bloke came over to visit so by the time he sees them they'll be in Oz & it'll be too late to complain!