Reload this Page >

Helensvale Or Robina

Helensvale Or Robina

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

Lexie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Helensvale Or Robina

Hi Everyone

Me and my family are just waiting on our visa's to come through, we are trying to decide where to live helensvale or robina. They both seem to have everything we need as we have 4 children, 2 do moto x 1 does golf and other one does cadets plus all the general everyday stuff like football, tennis, skateboarding, scooters, bmx riding/jumping. Please can anyone advise
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:05 am
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Helensvale Or Robina

Originally Posted by Lexie
Hi Everyone

Me and my family are just waiting on our visa's to come through, we are trying to decide where to live helensvale or robina. They both seem to have everything we need as we have 4 children, 2 do moto x 1 does golf and other one does cadets plus all the general everyday stuff like football, tennis, skateboarding, scooters, bmx riding/jumping. Please can anyone advise
Hi

Both ok areas. As regards your requirements, you'll pretty much find all of them available basically everywhere, well maybe apart from moto x

Within 5 mins walk of my home i have skate park (which puts most uk skate parks to shame) 5 footy fields, tennis courts, cricket ground and numerous parks,bbq areas.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light

Where about would you be?
gary
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 1:33 am
Just Joined

Lexie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
Hi

Both ok areas. As regards your requirements, you'll pretty much find all of them available basically everywhere, well maybe apart from moto x

Within 5 mins walk of my home i have skate park (which puts most uk skate parks to shame) 5 footy fields, tennis courts, cricket ground and numerous parks,bbq areas.
Can i ask where u live its sounds perfect
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

Hi we are in Robina, so probably a bit biased.. but we are so central to everything, including a 8 min drive down to the beach and some of the best surf clubs for lunch.. 2 mins to a great shopping centre, movie cinema's etc and some pretty decent schools around here too.
5 mins drive to Pizzey Park which has bmx track and skate park, and i think there are about 5 golf courses within a 10 min drive of central robina..
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:20 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lexie
Can i ask where u live its sounds perfect
Yeah we are in Shailer Park, probably about 15-20 mins drive from Helensvale.

We find it ideal here, good transport links, good shopping, we can be in the city in 20 - 30 mins on a good day, or down on the beach in 35 - 40 mins.

You will find though that most of the burbs have plenty of recreational facilities, and skate parks.