Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Helensvale primary school books?

Helensvale primary school books?

Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Helensvale primary school books?

Hi there,
Does anyone know what books i need to buy for first year in Helensvale Primary school as i have no idea and no book list so if someone could help me that would be great,
Thank you
Sally
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Helensvale primary school books?

anyone??
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Hi Sally

I have the list for UCSC prep, don't know if it will be the same but would think it will be similar, let me know if you want it. Have you tried contacting the school, I know they are closed but there may be a contact number on the answer machine for someone who can help
Lisa x
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:51 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by THE TURNER CLAN
Hi Sally

I have the list for UCSC prep, don't know if it will be the same but would think it will be similar, let me know if you want it. Have you tried contacting the school, I know they are closed but there may be a contact number on the answer machine for someone who can help
Lisa x
i have the list of what i ordered form the website for my youngest its for year 2 but im sure it will be the same he goes to pac pines primary, let me know if you still cannot get one will send you website you could take a look on there to see whats needed im sure.
lesley
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:57 am
Just Joined

aussie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Helensvale primary school books?

Hi there,
I'm a teacher at Helensvale Primary and although I'm not teaching year 1 this year and unsure of the exact books required, just wanted to let you know all the books can all be purchased from the uniform shop on school premises. If you want the exact list the office will be open from Monday 21st January 2008, contact them on (o7) 555 61 333. The list will include scrap books and things like scissors, glue, colours etc. Also the Queensland Year 1 red and blue lined exercise books. I hope this is of some help.
Welcome to the Helensvale community!!
Regards
Tamara Lynn
Old Jan 14th 2008, 10:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If Helensvale Uniform shop (which is where you are likely to get the stationery from) is anything like ours, they will be open every day during the week of the 21st for purchasing uniform and stationery.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

Originally Posted by cyrused
Hi there,
Does anyone know what books i need to buy for first year in Helensvale Primary school as i have no idea and no book list so if someone could help me that would be great,
Thank you
Sally
Hi Sally I have this email address for a contact at Helensvale School if it's any use

Michele Hutchinson <[email protected]> I think she is the Administrations secretary (maybe)
Rachel