Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Heavy good driving licence

Heavy good driving licence

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

kaydave is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Heavy good driving licence

I have my heavy goods licence class one, which i do not really use here in uk, but would like to keep it going.
can i tranfer it when i am over in oz, like a car licence ?
I am 43 years old, here in uk you have to send medical when you are 45 and avery 5 years after that, could it be the same in oz ?
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 8:37 pm
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Heavy good driving licence

Originally posted by kaydave
I have my heavy goods licence class one, which i do not really use here in uk, but would like to keep it going.
can i tranfer it when i am over in oz, like a car licence ?
I am 43 years old, here in uk you have to send medical when you are 45 and avery 5 years after that, could it be the same in oz ?
We researched this, for WBB and a couple of others, a couple of months back - turns out you need to re-take the full test, theory AND practical. Try a search on this site, which should bring up more detail in several threads.