Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Heathrow area meet?

Heathrow area meet?

Old Sep 21st 2006, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

PJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura aboutPJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura aboutPJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura about
Default Heathrow area meet?

Hi we are Paul & Jenny from Ruislip Middx. We are close to lodging our visa application, and plan on settling in Sydney with our 2 boys aged 9 & 6. Any other families in this area heading to Sydney, and if so fancy meeting up somewhere?
Old Sep 24th 2006, 7:28 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Heathrow area meet?

Originally Posted by PJMA off 2 Oz
Hi we are Paul & Jenny from Ruislip Middx. We are close to lodging our visa application, and plan on settling in Sydney with our 2 boys aged 9 & 6. Any other families in this area heading to Sydney, and if so fancy meeting up somewhere?
Hi Paul and Jenny

We are also from Ruislip - would love to meet up locally. I know of one other family in Ickenham too.

What do you fancy - Blubeckers or a pub or what? We have 2 small kids.

Let me know.

Buzzy
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:30 am
Just Joined

PJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura aboutPJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura aboutPJMA off 2 Oz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Heathrow area meet?

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Hi Paul and Jenny

We are also from Ruislip - would love to meet up locally. I know of one other family in Ickenham too.

What do you fancy - Blubeckers or a pub or what? We have 2 small kids.

Let me know.

Buzzy
Hi Buzzy

I think we'd prefer a pub, love blubeckers but cant resist the ribs and dont wanna embarass myself covered in bbq sauce!! So whereabouts are you heading and what timescale? As for the Ickenham guys, yeah great, the more the merrier.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:44 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Buzzy

I think we'd prefer a pub, love blubeckers but cant resist the ribs and dont wanna embarass myself covered in bbq sauce!! So whereabouts are you heading and what timescale? As for the Ickenham guys, yeah great, the more the merrier.
How about the Harvester? We need to find somewhere family friendly....

Buzzy
Old Sep 25th 2006, 9:17 am
Just Joined

How about the Harvester? We need to find somewhere family friendly....

Buzzy

Yeah no probs with the harvester, or maybe pizza hut (kids would probably prefer this one!) Have you got any dates in mind, I work shifts, so a few alternatives would be helpful.

P&J
Old Sep 25th 2006, 9:33 am
Victorian Evangelist

Yeah no probs with the harvester, or maybe pizza hut (kids would probably prefer this one!) Have you got any dates in mind, I work shifts, so a few alternatives would be helpful.

P&J
Has to be weekends for us I'm afraid - when do you next get a weekend off?

Buzzy
Old Sep 25th 2006, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Has to be weekends for us I'm afraid - when do you next get a weekend off?

Buzzy
The next weekend we can make is 14/15 Oct, either day, whatever suits you.

P & J
Old Sep 25th 2006, 7:06 pm
Victorian Evangelist

The next weekend we can make is 14/15 Oct, either day, whatever suits you.

P & J
15th would be the one - I am working the 14th unusually.

Will check with Mrs Buzzy and let you know.

Buzzy
Old Oct 1st 2006, 6:05 am
Victorian Evangelist

OK 15th October it is! That still Ok with you guys! I'll PM the Ickenham people too.

Buzzy
Old Oct 4th 2006, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

OK 15th October it is! That still Ok with you guys! I'll PM the Ickenham people too.

Buzzy
Hi Buzzy

15th is still ok for us, although it will have to be late afternoon, ie 4-5pm as our youngest has a party to go to earlier. Where did you want to go, Pizza Hut?

P&J
Old Oct 4th 2006, 5:12 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Hi Buzzy

15th is still ok for us, although it will have to be late afternoon, ie 4-5pm as our youngest has a party to go to earlier. Where did you want to go, Pizza Hut?

P&J
Guys

Sadly that time is no good for us - our wee ones have dinner bath story and bed starting at 5....

maybe another day we could do lunch / early afternoon?

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Oct 5th 2006, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Guys

Sadly that time is no good for us - our wee ones have dinner bath story and bed starting at 5....

maybe another day we could do lunch / early afternoon?

Cheers

Buzzy
Hi Buzzy...........no worries, we'll have to fix another date, I'll check my roster and get back to you.

P & J