Wikiposts

The heat

Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:07 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The heat

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Nothing much...got to pick Carl up later..he has been playing a chess tournament.....but I might go down to Brunswick St to have a look at the shops before that....Chess club is near there.

Don't blame you re the kids - much to hot for them for long.

Like to catch up with you sometime this week.....start work next week
Yeah that would be nice, we may go down to PM just to have a look.

Sitting here at the kitchen bench where the laptop is with my Tevas just next to my feet where I kicked them off and Henry says there's something under your shoe, I pick it up and there's this huge spider not sure what it was as hard to isentify when it was squashed a split nano-second later.

Henry ran to his room
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:11 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Yeah that would be nice, we may go down to PM just to have a look.

Sitting here at the kitchen bench where the laptop is with my Tevas just next to my feet where I kicked them off and Henry says there's something under your shoe, I pick it up and there's this huge spider not sure what it was as hard to isentify when it was squashed a split nano-second later.

Henry ran to his room
A Huntman ?...was it brown ?
You should have kept it to threaten Henry when he is being naughty

We'll give you a call about a drink....?
Old Jan 21st 2006, 5:27 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a scorcher here today 43c been down to the beach at Albert park had to leave as the kids faces started to resemble beetroots.
Old Jan 21st 2006, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
It's been a scorcher here today 43c been down to the beach at Albert park had to leave as the kids faces started to resemble beetroots.
110F / 44C in the shade at my friends house.

Today is the 4th day it had been over 100

Bit of respite tomorrow...down to a cool 28

Last edited by carolinegorka; Jan 21st 2006 at 7:42 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

Said on a news prog last night that 70 people got Sun Stroke yesterday and more worrying, there are 40 bushfires around Victoria now with 4 of them near townships.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

The whole weekend was a complete waste. Couldn't sleep, eat, walk..do anything. We were supposed to be painting at the weekend and that's gone out the window, same on Thursday now Still it could be worse, I was chatting to a guy who lives in NSW, he said it once got to 52, he took all the pets inside away from the heat but forgot about the rabbits and they died...kids still haven't forgiven him...
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:32 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: The heat

Homes lost as bushfires rage across four states.

100,000 hectares lost in the Grampians; 10,000 in Gippsland; 60,000 in the Ngarkat Conservation Park; 3,000 in Trial Harbour and 1,000 round Dwellingup way.