Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Healthcare news..Scary

Healthcare news..Scary

Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Healthcare news..Scary

This is going to make me popular

Just been on BBC news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/4079346.stm

Head down now :scared:

G
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:42 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Healthcare news..Scary

Originally Posted by Grayling

Just been on BBC news:

G
Aye...and it seems he's a wanted man in America too.

Guess that means two great countries have been fooled by this man

Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just been on BBC news:

G
And your point is????? Yes there are crap doctors in every corner of the world. Yes there are crap work conditions in every corner of the world. Yes crap happens.

No difference between this guy and Harold Shipton - both have got away, but it's possible Aus can get this one back to answer charges. And if I am going to be really argumentative, it shows Aus in a positive light because they found out about him about 20 years quicker than the UK authorities found out about Shipman.

Did I respond quick enough for you this time G
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Just been on BBC news:

G

Theres several investigations going on, a phsychiatrist who was struck off in the States became head of the mental health department of a very large hospital near us, hardly rural either, one of the most sought after destinations in australia for aussies.
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:46 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by moneypen20
And your point is????? Yes there are crap doctors in every corner of the world. Yes there are crap work conditions in every corner of the world. Yes crap happens.

No difference between this guy and Harold Shipton - both have got away, but it's possible Aus can get this one back to answer charges. And if I am going to be really argumentative, it shows Aus in a positive light because they found out about him about 20 years quicker than the UK authorities found out about Shipman.

Did I respond quick enough for you this time G
Worthy of Karma.

Seems G may have gone fishing.

Typical male response

Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:50 am

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

My concern about this is that all of that crappy form filling on skills application has been shown up for the job creation scheme that it is!!

You would hope that with the amount of checks and triple checks that go on, a crazy murderer wouldn't have got to work as a doctor in Australia.

It's not looking good - first a shake up of airport security and then a crazy doctor - do you think that this is related to the other thread about protected labour and the power of unions?
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:52 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz

Yeah, this was on the news weeks ago. Who says Aus is behind the UK??
Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:56 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by NKSK
My concern about this is that all of that crappy form filling on skills application has been shown up for the job creation scheme that it is!!

You would hope that with the amount of checks and triple checks that go on, a crazy murderer wouldn't have got to work as a doctor in Australia.

It's not looking good - first a shake up of airport security and then a crazy doctor - do you think that this is related to the other thread about protected labour and the power of unions?
Wherever there are humans it's human nature for the odd one to be unscrupulous and fall through the net. All it takes is some gog-horn interviewer who's easily impressed by a glib tongue and crafty CV...and hey presto

The unfortunate thing is others suffer, whether it's the patients who have lost their lives or the nurses who were dubbed "whistle blowers"

Shit happens

Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:57 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by hevs
Yeah, this was on the news weeks ago. Who says Aus is behind the UK??
PMSL...you're on form tonight m8...

......either that or you've eaten raw meat today

Old Jun 10th 2005, 9:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

......either that or you've eaten raw meat today
OMG!! I typed such a rude reply but bottled out
Old Jun 10th 2005, 10:02 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Seems G may have gone fishing.
Not yet

G
Old Jun 10th 2005, 10:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

Not yet

G
oooppss
Old Jun 10th 2005, 10:22 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by hevs
OMG!! I typed such a rude reply but bottled out
Dont let me stop you hevs.

Never have done b4

Old Jun 10th 2005, 10:23 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Not yet

G
Good. I happen to like you.

Even if I don't agree with you

Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

I want to know how the American drs who provided 'glowing references' for him are going to pay for their lies? This happens in the uk too. If a dr is sh*t then he/she is given a good reference so that they will get another job somewhere else and p*ss off. I have seen this happen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.