Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

health and safety card..

health and safety card..

Old May 9th 2007, 6:55 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default health and safety card..

i have started looking for work and all potential employers want the health and safety card..could anyone please tell me how to get one online...

thank you..

ast
Old May 9th 2007, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

jeffseye is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: health and safety card..

http://www.bluedogtraining.com.au/

I think this is it
Old May 9th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aston man
i have started looking for work and all potential employers want the health and safety card..could anyone please tell me how to get one online...

thank you..

ast
There are a number of online teaching places do get a blue card, (google QBSA im sure they will link to some) but probably easiest is to go to the local TAFE or somewhere similar when you get there, I believe its a 4hour course, a bit like a glorified site safety induction
Old May 9th 2007, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffseye
Hi

I work for a civil construction and wanted to go out on to site to look at a couple of the jobs. I did the blue dog training online and it took about an hour and a half. It is repetetive, if you answer a question wrong it takes you back to the beginning of the section.

The cost was around $150 for a 24 hour turnaround on H & S Certificate/Card. I think you can do this cheaper elsewhere but it was quick and easy.

Julia
Old May 9th 2007, 10:08 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAYMAC
Hi

I work for a civil construction and wanted to go out on to site to look at a couple of the jobs. I did the blue dog training online and it took about an hour and a half. It is repetetive, if you answer a question wrong it takes you back to the beginning of the section.

The cost was around $150 for a 24 hour turnaround on H & S Certificate/Card. I think you can do this cheaper elsewhere but it was quick and easy.

Julia
you never did that in half an hour did ya?

clever bleeder,,,took me an hour .........................................

and half :curse:
Old May 9th 2007, 10:19 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ast it took them the same time, says in their post an hour and a half
Old May 9th 2007, 10:21 pm
Banned

thanks all,,fantastic as usual...

quite enjoyed it in a weird sort of sick,sad way

aston
Old May 9th 2007, 10:22 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks all,,fantastic as usual...

quite enjoyed it in a weird sort of sick,sad way

aston
Lol, daft bugger
Old May 9th 2007, 10:23 pm
Banned

it didnt before someones changed it to make me look stupid

hey has dale done it??
Old May 9th 2007, 10:24 pm

it didnt before someones changed it to make me look stupid

hey has dale done it??
Lol, oh yeah that must be it

No he hasn't done it yet, we did have a look at it a while ago and he was quite gobsmacked that it could be done online How do they know it's you answering the questions!
Old May 9th 2007, 10:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, oh yeah that must be it

No he hasn't done it yet, we did have a look at it a while ago and he was quite gobsmacked that it could be done online How do they know it's you answering the questions!
because you could not pay someone enough money to take that test,,if you get one wrong ,you go back three and it gives you different questions,and the questions are boobie traped...

i said to my mrs half way through "right thats it were not going"
Old May 9th 2007, 10:58 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

because you could not pay someone enough money to take that test,,if you get one wrong ,you go back three and it gives you different questions,and the questions are boobie traped...

i said to my mrs half way through "right thats it were not going"

Whats going to be hard to remember are the answers I gave for the personal questions.

What colour are my eyes......had to go look in the mirror, and still couldnt decide.
Old May 9th 2007, 11:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Whats going to be hard to remember are the answers I gave for the personal questions.

What colour are my eyes......had to go look in the mirror, and still couldnt decide.
it asked me what side i dressed on..i put by the window,..
Old May 10th 2007, 6:15 am

it asked me what side i dressed on..i put by the window,..
Old May 10th 2007, 7:29 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you..

ast
in qld there are two different blue cards. it may be the same in other states. one is for tradies and one is if you want to work with kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.